What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What did you smoke tonight ( or today ) ...

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
I just spent hours buzzing around the kitchen. I made a batch of meatballs and then I used some of them in a batch of spaghetti sauce. It is still simmering - but so is my back now. :oops:

So a few one hitters of Pink Kush to dull things down. Add a pipe of store bought hash and then a solid hit of my Cherry Valley bubble hash as dessert. That worked. :headbange

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Soul Mate was one of the few -truly- uniform, incredibly stable strains I've grown, where all 4 females were nearly identical in ALL ways.

And I fucked up and failed to take any clones in time.

But I still have some of the seeds left.

Sounds like there's hope for the remaining seeds being very similar then! Good luck moose.

So-called "THCA flower"

Pink Champagne
PC.jpg

and Purple Punch
PP.jpg

I'm loving it actually and it was cheap. I'm vaping a combination of the two at 157 C and I took some THCV tincture before that.

Latest posts

Latest posts