Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Smoking Devices and Accessories > Dirtiest Oil Rig Contest - Win a new oil rig plus extras

Thread Title Search
Dirtiest Oil Rig Contest - Win a new oil rig plus extras Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-23-2016, 08:41 PM #1
MileHighGlass

MileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of light
Dirtiest Oil Rig Contest - Win a new oil rig plus extras

We are doing a contest for the dirtiest oil rig(Bongs too). The rules are simple. You must live in the US. You must be 18 with photo id proof, and you must post a picture of your nasty oil rig in this thread.

The winner will get this 14" 8 arm perc plus honeycomb perc that has a quartz banger. Plus you will get a pendant dabber, silicone ball container, 1.25" 4 piece grinder with screen, and a pack of pure hemp papers.

You can enter multiple pictures, and the contest runs through March 7th. All entries need to be in by the morning of the 7th.

I will announce the winner in this thread. Good luck!

Last edited by MileHighGlass; 02-23-2016 at 09:35 PM..
MileHighGlass is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2016, 09:22 PM #2
Shooters

Shooters is a name known to allShooters is a name known to allShooters is a name known to allShooters is a name known to allShooters is a name known to allShooters is a name known to allShooters is a name known to allShooters is a name known to allShooters is a name known to allShooters is a name known to allShooters is a name known to all
Don't have an oil rig but I got a pretty dirty glass bong...

Does that work for the contest?

My grow albums: https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?u=436839

Ace and CBG grow 2017
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=339558

Afropips Durban Poison Repro from DC's Garden Tester Grow https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=346238

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope."
The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers
Shooters is offline Quote

Old 02-23-2016, 09:34 PM #3
MileHighGlass

MileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooters View Post
Don't have an oil rig but I got a pretty dirty glass bong...

Does that work for the contest?

You know what? I think we can accept bongs as well. Go for it guys!

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2016, 02:43 PM #4
Gramse

Gramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to all
Ok I'm not living in the us and cannot join the contest:/ but here you have my nasty curve:

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2016, 07:05 PM #5
MileHighGlass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramse View Post
Ok I'm not living in the us and cannot join the contest:/ but here you have my nasty curve:
View Image
That's pretty fucking gross. Good job!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-25-2016, 08:31 AM #6
porkchop buddah

porkchop buddah is just really niceporkchop buddah is just really niceporkchop buddah is just really niceporkchop buddah is just really niceporkchop buddah is just really niceporkchop buddah is just really niceporkchop buddah is just really niceporkchop buddah is just really niceporkchop buddah is just really nice
Here is my work horse I use daily, maybe a quarter a day. I cleaned it the other day but really didn't bust out the alcohol, you can see the tube down to the ice notches is black. Last picture is of my beast that I use for special occasions, bought two cuz I break glass like I break wind
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20160225_011244.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	351004 Click image for larger version

Name:	20160225_011448.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	351005 Click image for larger version

Name:	20150503_133350.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	351006
porkchop buddah is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-25-2016, 06:01 PM #7
Shooters

Shooters is a name known to allShooters is a name known to allShooters is a name known to allShooters is a name known to allShooters is a name known to allShooters is a name known to allShooters is a name known to allShooters is a name known to allShooters is a name known to allShooters is a name known to allShooters is a name known to all
Okay here is my little dirty bong and if nothing else happens this at least got me motivated to clean it...

and the somewhat or mostly clean bong:

My grow albums: https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?u=436839

Ace and CBG grow 2017
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=339558

Afropips Durban Poison Repro from DC's Garden Tester Grow https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=346238

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope."
The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers
Shooters is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-25-2016, 06:56 PM #8
MileHighGlass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooters View Post
Okay here is my little dirty bong and if nothing else happens this at least got me motivated to clean it...

View Image

View Image

and the somewhat or mostly clean bong:

View Image
That was nasty.

Keep them coming!

Old 02-25-2016, 07:30 PM #9
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivor
@Milehighglass, best contest ever!! I almost puked twice and its on the first page! Great idea man k+!

Jeebus Porckchop, I'm sending you a case of Grunge-off lol

Cool thread! Sub'd
Lester Beans is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-28-2016, 06:47 PM #10
MileHighGlass

Plenty of time to get some more entries entered