What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The YukonKronicle

YukonKronic

TripNorth F3 Zam dom day 74

picture.php
picture.php

Guatemalan dom. Same day..
picture.php
picture.php

This one reminds me of grapes on a vine : )
picture.php

Last edited:

YukonKronic

Thanx bro! Lol I finally read up on how to post properly oriented full sized pictures and now I’m just dying to get out to the garden and get more pics!

Decent day for me today... been home all week looking after sick daughter so today I chilled at home and worked out a materials list to build my sea can breeding project.
Looks like I can get it built for about 12,000$ (GawdDAMN styrofoam insulation is pricey.... plywood too) or less which still leaves license application fees and probably a consultant to get me through licensing process... I might be able to get an agricultural grant or a bank loan to help with financials.
Kinda liking the idea of being first cannabis breeder in Yukon. Hope I can get it further than pipe dreams and pieces of paper.

Haha after finishing estimate and ordering materials to fence my yard I smoked a couple joints of the just dried ZamxPurps and second one was too big because five minutes after I smoked it I forgot wether I had finished it or set it down somewhere.
Consequently searched my house too stoned to see the forest for the trees looking for a non extant doobie laid out where my daughter might later find it.

Oops. Twenty minutes of wandering and stressing only to find the roach in the ashtray. Now I know that shits some mindblank weed at least!:laughing:

orfeas

Veteran
^^^ hahaha that momentary lapse o memory can be a nerve-racking bit when it comes to neglected burning roaches... :biggrin:
So you're on a spending spree, mate, sounds like an intriguing scheme... Wish you the best of luck! :)

:tiphat:orf

SolarLogos

Thanx bro! Lol I finally read up on how to post properly oriented full sized pictures and now I’m just dying to get out to the garden and get more pics!

Decent day for me today... been home all week looking after sick daughter so today I chilled at home and worked out a materials list to build my sea can breeding project.
Looks like I can get it built for about 12,000$ (GawdDAMN styrofoam insulation is pricey.... plywood too) or less which still leaves license application fees and probably a consultant to get me through licensing process... I might be able to get an agricultural grant or a bank loan to help with financials.
Kinda liking the idea of being first cannabis breeder in Yukon. Hope I can get it further than pipe dreams and pieces of paper.

Haha after finishing estimate and ordering materials to fence my yard I smoked a couple joints of the just dried ZamxPurps and second one was too big because five minutes after I smoked it I forgot wether I had finished it or set it down somewhere.
Consequently searched my house too stoned to see the forest for the trees looking for a non extant doobie laid out where my daughter might later find it.

Oops. Twenty minutes of wandering and stressing only to find the roach in the ashtray. Now I know that shits some mindblank weed at least!:laughing:
I'll roll a joint and half hour later, get ready to roll another joint, only to find the first one unlit in the ash tray. I do it all the time. I have a drawer full of joints I find, but don't smoke them because I don't remember what they are or when I rolled them.
Peace, God bless

YukonKronic

TripNorth F3 Guatemalan pheno day 86ish
I cut a bunch of lowers tops may go another week or ten days if let em... probably won’t. I’m already in love with energy and clarity of ten week samples.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

YukonKronic

TripNorth F3 3rd pheno day 80ish
Less fruity Terps... more Thai. Resin makes me interested in digging deeper into this seedlot for strawberry pheno with Thai resin.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

YukonKronic

BKXPCK after some jar time... smells like cream cheese absolutely smothered in Blueberries in a Pine forest. Smoke is sweet smooth berry Kush hashyness. Pretty strong effects for mid strength herbs... very relaxing. Hits the Broadleaf Stoned button but not in a fuzzy head swimming or exhausting way.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

YukonKronic

Karmas Biker Kush.... probably get crossed to GT.
Tony’s Bike? Biker Kitty? HellCat? We’ll see.

picture.php

Edit: how about KarmaTiger?

YukonKronic

MalPan OKM pheno... biggest plant biggest buds lots of frost and rank ass Diesel/burnt rubber funk
picture.php

GT x ZamGuat F3
picture.php

MalPan lemony pheno... smaller plant lots of resin very nice lemon smell
picture.php

MalPan Goddess? I think this might be goddess pheno but I don’t know
picture.php

picture.php

YukonKronic

Another Malawi pheno.... sort of muddled aromas of each parents
picture.php

Another shot of OKM pheno
picture.php

Here’s group shot
picture.php

And a struggling GT
picture.php
picture.php

YukonKronic

It looks terrifying in a good way. I'm always amazed at your buds.
Peace, God bless

Thanks Brother! I actually was a little annoyed with my overstrong soil and the subsequent re-flower. Right when they should have been finishing it led to hermaphroditism AND weird little twiggy bits of new new growth overtop my nice buds... oh well it did still come out looking pretty decent and I just can’t stop smoking the stuff that’s already dry..
It’s got a strawberry mango floral aroma but with like... limey sharpness that immediately turns into an intense chemical/rocket fuel when you sniff it a little deeper. So fuckn intoxicating it haunts me all day long.

The high is awesome. A doobie gets me elevated and energized like coffee with Prozac or some shit. Two or three and I’m into electric trippified laser focus mode... really wild effects that you almost don’t really pay attention to because it’s so clean and clear... but then you suddenly realize your not just too high... your way WAY too high.
That isn’t to say it’s scary or anxious herb, it’s really quite an enjoyably warm effect kind of similar to Ecstasy in its “groovy” vibes. It is seriously trippy at times though... I’ve felt zoned out like it was acid or E for a few seconds here and there after smoking a bong of it and going outside. On several occasions this weed has had me dancing and giggling and cleaning my house like crazy.

I love it. I want to keep improving it.

So far I haven’t tried the Zam dom on it’s own but it’s too leafy and effect wasn’t (yet) noticeably different. Guatemalan dom has that aroma...

YukonKronic

I’m getting excited about the MalPans... the OKM has a smell that is a dead ringer for OG style burnt rubber aromas.
I’m thinking to cross it with my Biker Kush and maybe the biker dom Crumbled Lime I got. If any Bruce Banner or KosherDawg have the rubber thing going on I’ll throw them in too...

There’s also the Lemony pheno with Giant globular trichomes. That little beauty has a date with the cookies dom Crumbled Lime and eventually with Dark Horse genetics Double lemon pie.

I want to see what the leafy “goddess” (I think?) pheno has to offer.... I may keep it to do a fem repro of MalPan by crossing it to the Lemon pheno. I may also try it in all of the above mentioned crosses just to see.

Pinky is going to get crossed to TripNorth x Zam13 BX male that i selected. Also to Bruce Banner and Natural Genetics GlueCherry, which will both be pollinated by TNZ13 Bx as well. Maybe I oughta do all that with both my TN males :thinking:

YukonKronic

Oh yeah forgot to mention... it bothered me trying to figure why ZamxGuatemala third pheno was separated from others. Pretty sure it was a sister to the Zam13 BX male that I selected.
I gotta get another pic because the frost is fuckn outasight. Looks like Zam13 passed on the frost at least once :biggrin: :woohoo:(maybe twice if you consider the male frosty)
EDIT: Here it is...

picture.php
picture.php

Last edited: