What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2000w 8x8 Perpetual Stadium Soil

Imma Bri

The entire House of Cards thing was very off putting.

We are going to be rearranging the main room differently, we have some cool ideas.

It would be nice to have shelves with casters, and the shelves on a lil tilt with the plants going towards the center of the tent. And we will do that I suspect, maybe..

BUT, right now... The system we have works. There is no risk, I can rub bare skin against my Cool Tubes without a flinch or concern or need to "hurry and move".

There is no fire or heat issue.
There is no risk of everything toppling over, like a House of Cards, and there never was.

If I couldnt get to my plants without the setup doing the Weeble-Wobble (and may fall down), then it would have never have been started.

To just assume it was a unstable build was just a little much and I prefer positive support, not negative reinforcement.

Thanks for tuning in.

I'll be posting regular pics as long as things are positive and thought provoking.

I Am.
Bri.

Imma Bri

Here is a really good pic of the room with the lights off.

picture.php