What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dosidos#1 & Zkittzo Competition Grow

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Want to thank Panikz for the gear, hope I can show people what these beans are made of! I got 12 female seeds of each, I started 6 each of each. I did 24 hours water soak, and 48 hours in paper towel, then into Rockwool cubes and 48 hours they all hatched. got 100% germination and sprouting, usually, I make mistakes and lose a few, but credit goes to seed quality first here. Got em under 4X23W 2 Foot T5s.

This will be Day 1- it was Tuesday, October 9th
Ar4bK3.jpg

DAY 3 Transplanted plants into cups. For each strain I am doing 3 in Recycled Pro Mix with Pure Blend Pro as well as potassium silicate. My tap water is 200ppm, Total PPM after nutrients added is 600ppm, fed ever watering. The other 3 will be in my Organic Soil Mix. So this will be an interesting side by side. Pro Mix = yellow tab, Organic = Green tab
ArKi1k.jpg

DAY 3 Zkittzo Mutant baby, I'm really excited as Ive never had something mutant on me right out of the gate so will be interesting how it develops from here on out.
Ar4GYA.jpg

Last edited:

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
DAY 14 'n crushing it

DAY 14 'n crushing it

Have them 20" below 420W CMH (17 on/7 off), many more plants in various stages of veg all around. But these will go into bloom first starting in 3 weeks, at a rate of 4 plants per week (harvesting 4 plants a week on perpetual). Will transplant into 1 Gallon pots, before the weekend.

ARonr2.jpg

ARoSX9.jpg

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
D21

D21

I actually transplanted all to 1G on D14 after my update, so its been a full week since transplant. They have been 20" from 630W CMH on 16/8. I had 2 runts that have grown out of it so looks like all 12 will be going into flowering. I topped all plants except the 4 that are going into flowering first, they will go in un-topped.

Always nice to see a worm still kickin it
Ak3BGC.jpg

Pro-mix plants have slightly better root development
Ak3qvv.jpg

6 bottom plants in organic, top 6 in pro mix
Ak3sE5.jpg

Dosidos
Ak33Hz.jpg

Nice secondary growth starting
Ak34XT.jpg

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Doing a fine job here mate and the girls are looking a picture of health, the roots seem to be loving the pro mix , keep up the good work mate ,..:lurk:

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
D28

D28

Transplanted to 2G pots 4 days ago (Nov 2). Promix plants are a bit bigger so far and winning this side by side. 1st run with this organic soil mix and recipe so its far from perfect. Hence I did half and half!

ACe7Rr.jpg

ACeKx7.jpg

ACeOpF.jpg

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Thanks Panikz, I still consider myself a novice, but expect perfection too, so they could always be a bit healthier, or grow a bit faster, not the best run, but far from my worst. All 12 will get transplanted into 3G in a week, and a week after that get flipped.

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
D35

D35

Transplanted to 3G today. 11 Days since Transplanting to 2G's. Just wanted to get 1 week of veg in before flipping them all on DAY42.

Hoping for a good week to finish em strong and healthy!
I think they have seen a bit of stress, the organics from the mix maybe being a bit strong and also using a questionable Sprouted Seed Tea experiment. The pro mix ones got half strength feeding at 2G transplant, as I didn't know how much nutrients was built up in the recycled soil. But I think they were underfed from that, and seemed to bounce back a lot more with the second full strength feeding. So today I gave them a full strength feeding, which is only 600ppm, starting with 200ppm, so really not that much still.

AdKwSb.jpg

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Sorry for the lack of updates, I had to scale down my operation from 2 bedrooms to 1 so that I could have a roommate move in, so I had to combine my bloom room and veg into one, and with my disability that ends up being a good solid 2 week stretch of chaos. In the midst of that I also had 1-2 lights to take down, all while keeping my perpetual going. But its all done now!

The good news is that all 12 completed veg with no hiccups and were put into flip in 3 groups of 4, at 3 days apart. So DAY 9,6,3 as of now.

Just a quick shot I took last night as lights were coming on. More to follow soon.
A7SOBD.jpg