What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMag Goes Mobile!

Safe Gardener

It's always better to search ICMag first since you're not leaving breadcrumbs (IP#s and search details) on google from your computing device. Also we can bring up posts that google can't (not in search engine anymore).

That is something I didn't think of, thanks for the tip on both the cookies and ICMAG search engine.

LubdaNugs

Veteran
All of my images are sideways when I post them, I tried rotating the images on my phone, but that didn't help. Is there a way to rotate them once they're in my album?
TIA

Skip

Veteran
All of my images are sideways when I post them, I tried rotating the images on my phone, but that didn't help. Is there a way to rotate them once they're in my album?
TIA

You must rotate prior to uploading. Here's how to do it on a iphone. Google other phones. Always useful to know how to do it.

http://osxdaily.com/2012/05/01/rotate-photos-iphone-ipad/

Also we have no control over google or old bookmarked links in your browser (for those who asked)