What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow On: 30 Years of Sensi Seeds!

Canna-bill

Sensi Superskunk day 56

Attachments

• 20201004_172727.jpg
    20201004_172727.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 65
  • 20201004_142404.jpg
    20201004_142404.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 69

Canna-bill

Hi RF, I have to admit it's taken a couple of packs over the last few years too find a decent plant. I grew it first around 2010 and every plant was good in the pack, a couple that were really good, sensi actually use my pic in their "HP strain focus blog" from that run, albeit credited to someone else!

Next pack after that wasn't great and I didn't find anything that matched the previous pack but still some nice plants. Shared a pack with an online friend then and i got 5 males.

This most recent pack, only 4 germed, of those 4 one was a male, one was absolute hay, a big lanky sativa looking plant. Another was also a big sativa looking girl with ropes of calyxes stacked on top of each other, the smoke was all HP tho, really strong knock u on ur ass indica.

Then there was this girl which is almost identical to plants i found in that first pack 10yrs ago. Beautiful old school smells of incense, hash, old leather. Rock hard heavy buds and a really potent smoke, I'm delighted I found her and will be growing her out for the foreseeable future.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
when i click on the attachments, it asks for permission.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]WHIPEDMEAT, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you just registered please allow up to 24hrs for account activation. Please do not email if you just registered.
  3. You do not have the required amount of posts to access this feature.
maybe it would be better option with album and set it to public

[/FONT]

Canna-bill

Hashplant day 49

Attachments

• 20201018_165403.jpg
    20201018_165403.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 58
  • 20201018_165525.jpg
    20201018_165525.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 61
  • 20201018_180127.jpg
    20201018_180127.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 67

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Sensi for me have all the same genetics from begining till now.
On regulars for fem i dont know.

One of the best strains they have is skunk kush really something special ,but not so much grow report of it.

CannaT

Premium user
picture.php

we will see what they sell, now it their first Hemp strain 2 ot of 5 survived but it was my fault.
More pictures and everything in my thread of CBD and CBG geentics.

Canna-bill

I love skunk kush, it's a great strain, grown it a few times. I picked up sour diesel x Afghani from that sensi research project

sbeanonnamellow

Sensi for me have all the same genetics from begining till now.
On regulars for fem i dont know.

One of the best strains they have is skunk kush really something special ,but not so much grow report of it.

Appreciate your review. I recently read that Sensi took over The Flying Dutchmen catalog, who used to offer POG (Pot of Gold). It was a Skunk Kush cross and it was delicious, Gypsy gave a bunch away as freebies under the GN label called Golden Skush.

Do you, or does anyone, know if the skunk x kush Sensi offers is the same seed and pedigree as the POG/Golden Skush? Much love

jayd

Appreciate your review. I recently read that Sensi took over The Flying Dutchmen catalog, who used to offer POG (Pot of Gold). It was a Skunk Kush cross and it was delicious, Gypsy gave a bunch away as freebies under the GN label called Golden Skush.

Do you, or does anyone, know if the skunk x kush Sensi offers is the same seed and pedigree as the POG/Golden Skush? Much love

if your after POG then id suggest look at seedism seeds , but nearly everywhere is sold out of the POG and POG+ crosses they make.

Canna-bill

That's not my experience with not-lately HP regseed. Can confirm some do not have THC, like proper Afghan should.

View Image

No THC! That's not good. How do you know this? Did you get them tested? I got a few big sativa looking girls one was pure hay but the others smoked like a HP should, very powerful stone even tho they were not short plants in stature as the description states.

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOW!
My first cannabis seeds ever were their infamous "outdoor mix" I bought with a couple friends in the 90s.
We all grew out a few while all still living with our parents and I had mine on our balcony, labelled as a biology project for school, It was a jungle of 16 plants!
Then we all wanted to go on holidays in the summer break and a very good friend and I carried them down from the top floor of our house past all the neighbors and put them horizontally in the back of my old VW Passat. Then we flimsily covered them with a blanket and drove all across town, chain smoking cigarettes to mask the smell, to a friends house whose parents had agreed to look after them over the summer.
What memories and thank you Ben Dronkers
CC

CannaT

Premium user
I never bought pack of seeds where all seeds look/smell and taste the same. Every seed company and every pack you buy always need selection based on personal preferences.

But I dont know much seed companies that put so many good ''elite cuttings'' and breeding material as Sensi Seeds did.

Latest posts

Latest posts