What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis Rosin(solventless hashoil)

comphashon

and some more!!!! :woohoo: ....

the first couple are the rosin that i maed from the hash that is beside it....this stuff gave me a return of about 25%
....not bad!!!!

now the melty rosin!!!!!yum yum!!!

and so nice in a bong!!!!....so long!!!!
c

G

comphashon : I love my kiff and hash ... but it's already some months now that I'm watching your ROSINpictures/technique :yoinks: ... and for the moment I can't answering the question why I don't give it a try. So when I have some sparetime I go for the ROSIN. :yummy:
When made, I show the results here.
Smoke ZE Rosin

_ ° O _

comphashon

hey way to go 0!!!...how did it smoke????...like i said you dont get alot....but it will fog you up!!!!....i cant not have any rosin in my stash!!!!...im done with petroleum oil products....nature all the way!!!!i used to be a bit of an qwiso head(if i didnt have FMCD)but i dont think i can go back ever!!!!anyway i hope you enjoyed it 0...and a couple more pics!!!
thanks....and enjoy!!!
c

G

comphashon : thanks +++ for sharing your technique for solventless hashoil.
I do regular an extraction of my weed and your method is resulting in a very powerful rosin. It kept me going for hours and that's the way I like it :bandit:
Last time I was short of words, I was exhausted of the celebration of bicycleday and 4/20 ... it was a wonderful week :sasmokin:
I made the rosin with kiff from a mix of small leaves from 2000 :yummy:
Peace and :respect:

_ ° 0 _

comphashon

hey br0...my pleasure!!!you are right...it lasts a long time!!!!less is more!!!!wow you made rosin from stuff that old?!?!?!!!!!and it worked!!!!thats a first in the rosin world!!!!

i just made a new batch so i took a few pics to share!!!!

c

G

Yo comphashon, I like to be stoned/high (all day/night long :sasmokin: )… I’m almost 40 & I’m smoking tha ganja for 27years now :joint: . I’m getting high on my own supply, since 1989. I only grow outside & in a greenhouse. To avoid problems I do everything on my own, so it takes a lot of work. Sometimes I put a large bag of trichome-rich trim & popcorn in the freezer; and sometimes I even forget it for years :bat: :biglaugh:
If my hash, kiff, oil, … was (very) good then sometimes I keep a sample, enough for one smoke, so I have some old kiff … for example, my oldest : from leaves of 1994. I think it will still do the trick, because last year I smoked a joint of it … and it was still OK. :bandit:
I'm gonna try rosination again, 'cuse the rosin really rocks :yoinks: and you don't have to think about the healthy aspect... :woohoo:
Kiff ~ made in 1997 ~leaves-popcorn1994~

Kiff ~made in 1998 ~leaves-popcorn 1996~

Peace & :respect:

_ ° 0 _

comphashon

wow 0 !!!!a library of kif!!!that amazing!!!!i am much to greedy and smoke it all....we should hooka up!!!!and pound back each others dry sift wonders!!!!good goin on the rosination i cant wait to see more!!!!
c

comphashon

well i just had to add a couple of new pics...to les(thanks for the great show!!!!)....after all with rosin and dry sift FMCD...less is more!!!!i hope all is well for everyone....and lots of love to all you HEMP freaks!!!!H.elp E.verybody M.ake P.eace!!!!enjoy and thanx!!!
c

XxJ03YxX

Nice stuff. Good idea.

Does it seem to have medicinal value? Or as much as regular hash?
Pain relief? Nausia relief? Anything?

comphashon

hey XxJ03YxX....rosin offers all that FMCD hash has...and more...it seems to increase the amount of one of the sweeter terpenoids...thus it makes it less harsh that other FMCD hashes...as i said before....water seems to wash away(not all)some of the same terpenoid...so its a bit harsher from water hash and tates more like wet leaf...i gave a small piece of rosin to a friend who is in the most cronic pain...and she had one toke and was amazed that her pain was gone!!!...its all she really wants!!!...im not too sure about nausia...but i always say FMCD and Rosin are for cronic pain!!!as wellas a awsome time!!!!
anyway take care and c u all soon!!!
c

Sub Nl

I call bullshit on this process.

I tried it 3 times, achieved the rosin from some moroccan, also tried dry sift and random hash.

Didn't improve taste, potency, affect. anything at all.

You said you had thc tested. Where and by who? I know that in the results it doesn't specify 33% thc for example. It's goes on a different sliding scale, but i'm sure you knew that.

Where's the science in this process? why should it work? are you rupturing the cell walls allow the thc to pile up in the 'rosin'? lol

making hash look / bubble nice is trick to impress the tourists.

http://www.psychosomatic.org/

maybe the left over dog food in the bowl is having an effect?

sub

comphashon

good for you buddy ..its always this way with people...try to show them something and they cant do it so its bullshit...i still see people not getting bubble from wet hash...that means it doesnt work???...it has been tested and i dont have to tell you where..if it doesnt work for your shwag then to bad for you...i will say if you look at the stuff i start with and see that it melts a small amount...you would think its the best im sure ....but...from the rosin process it makes a small amount of the crazy way FMCD...i think that i have made dry sift FMCD that was as melty as rosin a couple of times...and yes it was better as it still has the terps in it(yum)....anyway ...im happy people dont think it works...go smoke yer crap solvent shit...im not trying to win an award...sell anything...just sharing...if you dont like it smoke somethin else...i will always have a bit of rosin around and if you see me sometime you are welcome to try some of mine...im sure you will like it...
oh and thanks!!!
c

Sub Nl

comphashon said:
good for you buddy ..its always this way with people...try to show them something and they cant do it so its bullshit...i still see people not getting bubble from wet hash...that means it doesnt work???...it has been tested and i dont have to tell you where..

Hi, you didn't read my comment properly.

I said i had achieved 'rosination' and that i didn't notice any difference in taste, high, or quality.

Yes it burned differently and melted, but so what?? if it's exactly the same hash, different day.

There is no reason for this to work, and it doesn't.

The need for high-quality starting material says it all.

It has been tested and i dont have to tell you where...

No, you don't! but this approach just re-inforces the fact you are blantantly lying. You said you had it tested, WHO tested it? and what were the results? what scale was used?

And yeah thanks, I will go back to smoking my solvent based THC extractions. Better living through chemistry and knowledge.

comphashon

well i thank you for calling me names and jacking my thread it shows that you have a lot of class...im sorry that it did not work for you...im sure that the science is crap and i never claimed that you need a degree to do this....but prhaps you are doin it wrong...im also sorry for saying it was tested...i was just exited about the results...it was tested on a HPLC...tested by a lab with experiance with thc testing ...the results did show over 20% increase in thc from the start hash to the rosin...that was with fresh dry sift #2 sift...i do not have a degree...nor do i want one...i was just sharing what i think is safe,easy and very high quality...i have nothin to gain from this...nor should i...i love the Tree of Life and i HATE PETROLIUM...others share this point im sure... and this is the only option i have found thus far...i love FMCD as it is cleaner and stronger...and i find lower grade hash less effective and i smoke way more(harsher on my lungs)...so if i can make a bit of rosin from it i will,as to me, smoking less is better(now)...you dont have to...as you stated you wont...but others will try...and may or may not agree...many have tried my rosin and think it is a far better med than the oils and hashes they have had in the past...but like all cannabis products and all humans...we do not all get along or agree(thank god) all the time...i thank you for your comments as people need to hear it from all sides...but i do not lie...i just share info on what i have learned from this gift(the Tree of Life)...and i will continue to do so...
c

zamalito

Veteran
I was thinking about trying this process also but I'm totally lost on the technique. How do impurities separate from the resin? Are you just taking a piece of hash and sliding it around a warm bowl? If so wouldn't dried pistils and leaf dust also stick with the rosin? You seem to have similar tastes to me. I'm a dry siever also and am not one for the petro based products (I'd rather not smoke anything than smoke oil). Getting fmcd from a dry sieve is easy if you're using the right part of the plant (close trim not bud) from the right strain especially if its grown indoors. Also fmcd charas isn't hard using the latex glove method. Anyway please elaborate on the technique.

G

Hello c,

It's 2 months now that I got uneasy. To be completely honest :
You sacred the shit out of me ! I got so tensed and fearfull that I haven't left my house since then. And all this because you wrote :
comphashon said:
wow 0 !!!!a library of kif!!!that amazing!!!!i am much to greedy and smoke it all....we should hooka up!!!! and pound back each others dry sift wonders!!!!good goin on the rosination i cant wait to see more!!!!
c

I just can't stand the idea that my little library will be needed to be closed, cuz all in it went up in smoke by a greedy dry-sift-rosination-monster.

:chin: :nanana: :bigeye: :headbange :bat:

Hi comphashon, :wave: I'm only joking because it was getting a little bit serious (that's not wrong, if limited). :bat:
I love to have a library smoke out :sasmokin:
I just want to add that my unique experience with rosin was great. I know that placebo may not be underestimated, but I only told what I felt for true. :yummy: The rosination process is easy to do, and I'm hoping on doin' sortely another round, but I also can't explain what makes the extraction to rosin works :confused:
Maybe it's great fun to organise an extraction compare, not to choose THE best, cuz this is too subjectif. Instead a compare to learn and feel each others product(s).
Peace and :respect:

_ ° 0 _

comphashon

zamalito said:
I was thinking about trying this process also but I'm totally lost on the technique. How do impurities separate from the resin? Are you just taking a piece of hash and sliding it around a warm bowl? If so wouldn't dried pistils and leaf dust also stick with the rosin? You seem to have similar tastes to me. I'm a dry siever also and am not one for the petro based products (I'd rather not smoke anything than smoke oil). Getting fmcd from a dry sieve is easy if you're using the right part of the plant (close trim not bud) from the right strain especially if its grown indoors. Also fmcd charas isn't hard using the latex glove method. Anyway please elaborate on the technique.

hey bro ...it seems rather simple(the rosin extration)but it does work...i have found that fresh or gummy hash works the best...if the hash is too dry... it is harder to make and i find is less worth it.....some times you can lightly touch dry hash with a lighter and it becomes gummy again...this helps make it easier to make rosin....its as tho the rosin process it takin out the goo from the hash...and ya FM is not hard to come by but this shit melts beyond!!!!...i pulled out a bit of powder rosin from the vault last night and wow it is way stronger than good hash...like killer oil!!!...i havent been that high in weeks!!!!(since the last batch)...

hey 0...glad you been time travelin rosin style...i think i saw you at abou t 30000 feet the other day!!!1lol...you r right tho wee should all compare our stuff and get real fkd up...but i know everybody thinks his/hers is the best ....and your all right!!!!
c

old but wow its a good!!!

comphashon

hey RoT...ya you can do it with bubblehash(if you mean water hash)...but i have found that is a different animal...it will melt way more and still gets you higher...but it has a wet leaf kind of taste...i will add i have only made it with water hash about 12 times and it wasnt hash that i made(i rarely ever make water hash)...im sure that if you dry out your hash well enough you will get away from that weird taste...dry sift rosin tastes amazing...but again im starting with amazing shake...try it and let me know what you think...
c