What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

In the market for a new Hoover !

lol they suck well but they're right up there with mood rings and pet rocks. Get a strong vaccuum motor whatever brand and keep the filters clean, save yourself some rubles.

dddaver

Veteran
I recently bought a Hoover. Don't know model. But it's bag-less and blue colored. I like it. It sucks a lot.

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Wifey says if I go get a Hoover,she will divorce me and take everything I've got.I said "how about a Hummer"?

She said..."sorry Charlie"..

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

buy a Shark @ 1/2 the price of a Dyson and get the same vacuum cleaner.

btw, that Dyson dude didn't invent jack shit. He went (like everyone else) to the Asian trade show(s) looking for the next best item to peddle to the world. He may have applied for patents in the UK/USA, but the Asians have never had to respect those patents.

There will always be copycat competitor right behind the first poser.......

Latest posts

Latest posts