What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TTSD...Trump Traumatic Syndrome Disorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJXX

Veteran
Who elses blood pressure goes up everyday with this guy in the White House....you wonder everyday when you wake up......WTF has Donny done today...i was in the military and things he has said about John McCain wouldn't fly at my picnic...his hairpile would get messed up for sure...please let the White House Chef take over the position...dont care who replaces him...just my opinion...DJXX

St. Phatty

Trump is the perfect president for a country whose largest airline banished Quality Control from their manufacturing procedures - 20 years ago. i.e. Boeing.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
He is a perfect turd. In the grand scheme of things I still think Bush and Cheney deserve to he hung. As shithead really only deserves prison.

St. Phatty

He is a perfect turd. In the grand scheme of things I still think Bush and Cheney deserve to he hung. As shithead really only deserves prison.

What Bush & Cheney deserve is what they inflicted on Civilians in the Middle East.

To have their homes & families attacked & murdered in the middle of the night.

To simply be on the receiving end of the "Love American Style" that Bush & Cheney shared with the world for 8 years.

DJXX

Veteran
Like Trump...Bush and Cheney are untouchable...the Global elite...you can buy in for a couple billion...see if his buddy Epstien slides through his sexual assault mess...he has enuff money to be in the Untouchables group....DJXX

X

xavier7995

Who elses blood pressure goes up everyday with this guy in the White House....you wonder everyday when you wake up......WTF has Donny done today...i was in the military and things he has said about John McCain wouldn't fly at my picnic...his hairpile would get messed up for sure...please let the White House Chef take over the position...dont care who replaces him...just my opinion...DJXX

Its long been a mystery to me why so many in the military back bonespurs. He shit talks actual vets that dont fall in line with him...and his base eats that up. Are they the "vets" that wear hats for divisions they didnt serve in? It is what it is.

DJXX

Veteran
i don't know how he turned his supporters into zombies but it doesn't matter what he says or does they eat it up...he disrespects women, military generals and military heros, and people of color, thinks he knows more on every subject than 20 and 30 year experts...all that aside his name calling and bullying is like nothing anyone has ever seen....if he doesnt cheat somehow, there is no way he will win in 2020 no fkn way if its a legit election...the women in the nation have decided this in 2018...and with another sexual assault accusation...hes done.....again that is if he doesnt find a way to cheat....he knows no other way...has to buy his way or cheat to win.....DJXX

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I find myself watching less and less TV news. Inept, inadequate, and a hundred other true and expressive adjectives sum up this narcissistic, misogynistic, unhinged man.

Time for a better, wiser choice in a leader.

St. Phatty

Let it all out -

Visit Herr Trump's Facebook page -

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/

How many of the people who write his syrupy supporter posts, are paid ?

Is any of that done by AI programs ?

How to (further) Doom Man-Kind:

Turn the keys over to the Trump supporters who post on Trump's Facebook page.

We are talking some really stupid people.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Like Trump...Bush and Cheney are untouchable...the Global elite...you can buy in for a couple billion...see if his buddy Epstien slides through his sexual assault mess...he has enuff money to be in the Untouchables group....DJXX

i'm thinking there aint enough money in the world to keep him out of the deep shit he is hanging over. you do know, don't you, that Trump has been on his plane & to his private island? could there be a presidential pardon out there? if i was the prosecutor, i would hold off on any trial until after the 2020 election & see who wins...:ying:

Scrappy-doo

I believe the correct term is "Trump Derangement Syndrome".

i'm thinking there aint enough money in the world to keep him out of the deep shit he is hanging over. you do know, don't you, that Trump has been on his plane & to his private island? could there be a presidential pardon out there? if i was the prosecutor, i would hold off on any trial until after the 2020 election & see who wins...:ying:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=398&v=Yqb59n69Z80

Relevant info starts at the 5 minute mark.

:tiphat:

redlaser

Veteran
2 years 169 days that hillary has not been president.
i smile every day.
:dance013:

Sounds like a symptom of Hillary derangement syndrome.

We sure dodged a bullet with her though, she had that email thing that went nowhere, plus all that background of legislating for women’s and children’s rights.

'Boogieman'

:tiphat:

Attachments

• you-are-here-2019.jpg
    you-are-here-2019.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 30

DJXX

Veteran
Well one thing if for sure...he may dodge the draft, dodge the subpoenas, dodge any law put in place...but even Al Capone couldn't dodge the taxman...thats why he wont show his taxes or financial information from any of his past...cause when they do finally get that path to see whats in his finances... its a new wardrobe for him...orange jumpsuits to match his spray on tan and hair dye...as far as the Hillary comment, if you think we dodged a bullet with whats currently in the WH...well we are definity on a different page...and i think 2/3 of Americans think pretty much the the same way ....some people just can't see it or smell it even if they are knee deep in it...i sold used cars and can easily tell another used car salesman and can smell a lie from 100 yards...Again just my opinion and like assholes everyone has one..DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
oh and after he bets the boot...we will have PTTSD....Post Trump Tramatic Sydrome Disorder...DJXX

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I reckon that his handlers have much invested in Trumps ability to entertain and polarize the masses - whether for the good or the bad - they must have studied well his apprentice reality shows to see that he could be as bombastic and asinine as he is, to be able to attract the publicity that he has managed to garner - Its like the most engrossing circus side-show act of all time - politically speaking.

DJXX

Veteran
I reckon that his handlers have much invested in Trumps ability to entertain and polarize the masses - whether for the good or the bad - they must have studied well his apprentice reality shows to see that he could be as bombastic and asinine as he is, to be able to attract the publicity that he has managed to garner - Its like the most engrossing circus side-show act of all time - politically speaking.
Man i sometimes wondered if he feeds them Trump zombie syrup at his rallys and somehow has a hypnotist in action...his rallys are just like watchn WWE Smackdown or Monday Night Raw..,. the whole script from his rallys are identical to watchn WWE...i bet most of his base watches WWE...if you talk to any of the MAGA bunch.... and i live where they are the majority....most of them have an 8th grade education like the guy in the WH...DJXX

Status
Not open for further replies.