What's new

SPRINT CELL SERVICE ANYONE ELSE

Lyfespan

hey just found out i have been being overcharged on my acct 53.64 for 2 years for equipment i finished leasing and supposedly purchased.

i called at the end of my lease set up to buy out equipment and quit service, found month later still being charged, called again, still being charged went into a location asked again to have issues handled, only to be lied to my face this time. now 2 years later they are still charging me for equipment, service and tax.

looking to see if anyone else has this issue?

i fucking hate sprint :tiphat::thank you:

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
Sorry dude, One word "your a loser" deal with it.! That was the Dr Phil moment.

Seriouslt dude, 2 friggin years?

Last edited:

Lyfespan

Sorry dude, One word "your a loser" deal with it.! That was the Dr Phiol moment.

Seriouslt dude, 2 friggin years?

so many phone calls and walk ins to get this off my account. ive now come to the conclusion that they might be ripping off numerous customers with this practice.

lawyers contacted to see if this might be another wells fargo type lawsuit

thailer

so what you're saying is that you leased equipment for two years, called at the end of the lease to pay off the equipment and discontinue service. instead they kept charging you for 1 or two months of service totaling $56. you didn't pay it because you kept trying to get them to fix their error. now two years after this event, you're still getting a bill/collections for $56.

am i understanding this correctly?

Lyfespan

so what you're saying is that you leased equipment for two years, called at the end of the lease to pay off the equipment and discontinue service. instead they kept charging you for 1 or two months of service totaling $56. you didn't pay it because you kept trying to get them to fix their error. now two years after this event, you're still getting a bill/collections for $56.

am i understanding this correctly?

no they have been charging me for 2 years, the lease ended in 2017. i have been calling and going in to handle it, and the customer service reps say its handled, but alsas no im still being charged, i have added it up to a total of $1287.36, $53.64 a mo sprint has been overbilling me monthly for 2 years

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
""[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]hey just found out i have been being overcharged on my acct 53.64 for 2 years for equipment i finished leasing and supposedly purchased.""

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dude! It doesn't take me two years to find out somebody has been stroking my bank account. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

thailer

that sounds like a nightmare. i have Xfinity mobile and its free calls/txt and i just use wifi. it runs on the verizon network so i get great coverage and speed. i got a relative to sign up and she has nothing but problems. she called to switch the card that gets automatic payments for the cell phone lease, and they shut off her service by accident. i've spent probably 10 hours in total trying to get it turned back on because she is too mad to deal with it.

Lyfespan

""[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]hey just found out i have been being overcharged on my acct 53.64 for 2 years for equipment i finished leasing and supposedly purchased.""

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dude! It doesn't take me two years to find out somebody has been stroking my bank account. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

hey hard headed tard, i have been addressing the issue with repeated calls and store visits, is english not your language. even with me addressing it there is still no actions being taken on sprints side. they are ripping customers off to the tune of millions with this business practice. look up wells fargo suit for more details tiger

Lyfespan

that sounds like a nightmare. i have Xfinity mobile and its free calls/txt and i just use wifi. it runs on the verizon network so i get great coverage and speed. i got a relative to sign up and she has nothing but problems. she called to switch the card that gets automatic payments for the cell phone lease, and they shut off her service by accident. i've spent probably 10 hours in total trying to get it turned back on because she is too mad to deal with it.

big business feigns ignorance to rip off the public

packerfan79

Veteran
hey just found out i have been being overcharged on my acct 53.64 for 2 years for equipment i finished leasing and supposedly purchased.

i called at the end of my lease set up to buy out equipment and quit service, found month later still being charged, called again, still being charged went into a location asked again to have issues handled, only to be lied to my face this time. now 2 years later they are still charging me for equipment, service and tax.

We just switched to sprint, and canceled within weeks. My wifes phone almost never worked. Calls and store visits for 5 days, we used the 30 day satisfaction guarantee. Fuck sprint.

Badfishy1

Guess I’m a bit confused as to how/ why you have been paying? Guess automatic withdraw? Any reason after the first month of fraudulent charges you didn’t cancel the autopay?

St. Phatty

Sounds like my friend's trip to Russia.

The airline was playing some scam where they would say their ticket wasn't good & they'd have to buy another.

Latest posts

Latest posts