What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dosidos, Sunset Sherbet, and Tahoe OG - Coco/LED/4x4

Kimura

3x3 botanicare tray. only 3-4" deep, not a true flood table. underneath that i have two 15 gallon Husky tubs to hold the table.

Kimura

for now, yes. it's kind of a bitch actually with how many plants are in the tent right now. worst comes to worst i'll make a drip system again. or i'll move my veg tent and then open the sides of the flower tent to water the back 2 rows.

Kimura

the trellis is more for the dosidos and tahoe, but i'll try to get what i can out of the sherbet.

i'm doing this with 325w. just the grow light on the Mars Hydro Epistar 320. nutrients

Edit for the morons: 325w on just the GROW part of the LED. when i hit a few weeks into flower, i'll turn on the BLOOM light which pulls another 350w, for 675w total. so fuck off if you want to tell me thats too little for this tent.

2ml AN Sensi Coco Grow
2ml GH Calimagic
3ml Rhino Skin
3ml Voodoo Juice

400ppm
IDGAF about pH

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Kimura

just a 4x4 tent. probably a few inches shorter than a perfect 4x4 - it's a cheap apollo tent from amazon.

i usually pull 12-13 ounces, i'm hoping this hits 16. i want to start flowering now, but i want sherbet to get a bit taller first and i know those fuckin tahoe are going to stretch more than i want them to... it's a balancing act when growing different strains in a scrog together.

Kimura

this is directed to those whiny girls from some shitty growers thread:

most of you suck at growing weed, but are convinced you're hot shit. it's sad and pathetic watching people who have posted on here for 5+ years still posting pictures of shitty overwatered beanstalky plants. its a fucking joke. people who grow weed, or attempt to, are some of the dumbest fuckin people i've met outside of a dispensary... you buy into all kinds of dumb shit. you listen to dumb growers on youtube with shitty plants. tying them down, bending them down when theyre seeldings, LST (which means youre overwatering)... doing the dumbest experimental stuff.

technically, sure, you're posting a picture of a plant. but its not healthy. the look like shit. yea, it sucks when to get called out by someone telling you that you suck. well wake the fuck up, or keep being an idiot and keep failing at growing.

shitty lights, non grow lights, bad soil, over watering, too much light, too many nutrients, worrying too much about pH, etc. this shit is hilarious. pumping 1000w light that could cover an 8x8 area, but you're in a 5x5 tent with 3 or 4 shitty small plants in 5-7 gallon pots? but im a dick for saying too much light and too big of a pot?

i have to laugh at this stupid shit.

ive seen 2 other people on here who can grow decent plants and bud. everyone else is a fucking joke. if you want to learn and get better, FUCKIN TRY!!!! stop experimenting and DO WHAT WORKS!!! as soon as you experiment you fail. wanna bake a cake? you follow a recipe. wanna grow weed, ooo i'll experiment; "i'm a genius stoner and can figure out what nature hasnt in 500 million years durrr"

block me so i dont have to see your shitty grow!

Brother Nature

this is directed to those whiny girls from some shitty growers thread:

most of you suck at growing weed, but are convinced you're hot shit. it's sad and pathetic watching people who have posted on here for 5+ years still posting pictures of shitty overwatered beanstalky plants. its a fucking joke. people who grow weed, or attempt to, are some of the dumbest fuckin people i've met outside of a dispensary... you buy into all kinds of dumb shit. you listen to dumb growers on youtube with shitty plants. tying them down, bending them down when theyre seeldings, LST (which means youre overwatering)... doing the dumbest experimental stuff.

technically, sure, you're posting a picture of a plant. but its not healthy. the look like shit. yea, it sucks when to get called out by someone telling you that you suck. well wake the fuck up, or keep being an idiot and keep failing at growing.

shitty lights, non grow lights, bad soil, over watering, too much light, too many nutrients, worrying too much about pH, etc. this shit is hilarious. pumping 1000w light that could cover an 8x8 area, but you're in a 5x5 tent with 3 or 4 shitty small plants in 5-7 gallon pots? but im a dick for saying too much light and too big of a pot?

i have to laugh at this stupid shit.

ive seen 2 other people on here who can grow decent plants and bud. everyone else is a fucking joke. if you want to learn and get better, FUCKIN TRY!!!! stop experimenting and DO WHAT WORKS!!! as soon as you experiment you fail. wanna bake a cake? you follow a recipe. wanna grow weed, ooo i'll experiment; "i'm a genius stoner and can figure out what nature hasnt in 500 million years durrr"

block me so i dont have to see your shitty grow!

Was really paying attention to this thread but confused where this is coming from mate? Shit turned real negative seemingly out of nowhere, kind of a turn off. IC has got to be one of the most open and welcoming cannabis forums on the internet, the wealth of experience and knowledge on here is really second to none, most seasoned growers are here to help and not criticize, so what's with the anger? Did someone say something in this thread and it got deleted or something?

You grow some pretty nice looking plants, nice genetics. Not everyone has that opportunity though and given that in most of the world as with the US previously, cannabis is underground, experimenting and trying different things is how we came up with the best practices and procedures in use today. I'm a little confused regarding your comments on low stress training meaning the plants are over watered, was always under the impression that LST is utilized in the best SCROG's which is sort of how you grow. And can I also ask why you don't worry about PH? I know some don't, but it's always been something I've personally had to keep an eye on in coco especially.

Anyways, nice grows mate, perplexed by this last tangent, but everything else looks real nice man. IC's a pretty cool place and people can be really helpful here as long as they're treated well too, just like real life. Wishing you luck in your future grows, wish I could get a hold of some of those elite cuts down here. :D

Kimura

not anger. annoyance to stupid people.

i'm just tired of trying to help people. if im nice and try to help, people ignore me. if im a dick, some ignore me, some take it to heart. people need tough love. i dont care about the sensitive type that dont want to talk to me. in person or online!

i'm not going to hold peoples hands for them when theyre being stupid. i'm down to help, but most people are already MASTER GROWERS!!!! they think they know everything.

im aware marijuana is not legal everywhere. i spent 56 months in the system for marijuana in my early 20s. been there done that. i grew illegally and now grow legally. genetics are nice, but they dont mean shit if you cant grow plants!!!

Last edited:

Kimura

ill look for pics of the LST thing im talking about when people over water

as far as me not caring about pH for coco.

start with good water, either RO or maybe youre lucky like me, tap water in my area of colorado is perfect. doesnt register on my PPM meter. i use

Advanced Nutrients:

Sensi Coco Grow and Bloom
Rhino Skin
Voodoo Juice
Big Bud Coco

General Hydroponics:

CaliMagic
Floranectar

Advanced nutrients has the pH perfect technology, so i never check ph unless i'm making solution for the EZ Cloner. i also only use 2ml a gallon of grow and bloom nutrients. i never water over 4-500ppm with all nutrients and supplements mixed up. occasionally i check ppm, sometimes in runoff. but i dont care about pH whatsoever. it's why i fucking love advanced nutrients.

people always want to be SO SPECIFIC with their pH. "ooh it HAS to be 6.4!"

shut up! no it doesnt! thats the dumb shit im talking about. as long as its between 5.5 and 7, the plant will absorb the nutrients! plant roots release ions to pull absorbable nutrients close to the root. everything is chelated so its available to the plant immediately over a wider pH range.

people think ooo it has to be the SAME ph or you'll get pH lockout!

pH lockout ISNT REAL!!! its either burning your plants with too many nutrients or over watering and burning the root hairs so they cant absorb any nutrients anymore and the plant slowly dies.

Last edited:

Kimura

set the timer for 12/12 to start tonight. this is what it's looking like right now. not the best picture. im lazy, i've had a long day...

will update in a week when things start shooting up!

Last edited:

Kimura

fuck! i have some kind of bug! humidity is higher than i'd like, i might pick up a window AC unit today to help cool and dehumidify the room a bit.

i noticed some weird leaf marks last night so i started looking closer. i pulled some leaves off and i saw the tiniest, what looked like white worms crawling on tops and bottoms of the leaves. i dont think theyre spider mites, mites are like white dots on the underside of the leaf. these were little worms. some kind of aphid or thrip larvae.

all i had on hand was a small amount of Green Cleaner. i mixed up a gallon and drenched the bottoms and tops of the plants a few good times and shut the the light off 45 minutes early in order to let the Green Cleaner do it's thing. i looked through The Grow Book and Equipment guide - thegrowboss .com - and saw he suggests SNS 203 - so i ordered a bottle off amazon and will be delivered tomorrow. i'm going to pick up a new pump sprayer to make life easier. will follow instructions of the SNS 203 and hopefully that clears things up before flowers develop.

everything else will be sprayed with Green Cleaner today too!!!

i like to filter air coming into the tent too, but i set up the other 4x4 so im using that fan/filter... so thrips is what i get apparently...

Kimura

week one of flower is complete. sprayed the plants once with green cleaner a couple days ago, got my 1 liter bottle of SNS 203 yesterday. will get a better sprayer and spray these plants every 2 or 3 days for a week and i should be just fine. i think i caught the issue earlier enough and i wont have to spray once buds have formed.

i'll be ordering a new air intake filter and fan so i can get back to almost-lab like conditions next time.

picked up some AN tarantula to add with the voodoo juice to help the roots out. cant wait to see what they look like at the end!

everything looks fucking great! no problems other than some larvae that will be killed soon.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kimura

if you know how to grow, no one wants to comment.

if you're a total moron growing shitty plants with too much light, it's a ton of back and forth ball tickling.

im out ICMag.

Latest posts

Latest posts