What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post count not tracking properly

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
Hey folks :) Bad enough I couldn't get back into my old account, now it seems my post count isn't tracking properly. I have 66 post to my credit (67 with[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]this one) yet I am only showing 16 posts. What's up with that?

rod58

yep , something is wrong with the system. lots of slow or nil loading threads but now there are people checking it .

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
If you turbopost - mainly worthless stuff - just to get your post count
up - then you will be knocked back.

Looks like some member reported you for turbo-posting - and so your postcount was reduced accordingly.

Hey folks :) Bad enough I couldn't get back into my old account, now it seems my post count isn't tracking properly. I have 66 post to my credit (67 with[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]this one) yet I am only showing 16 posts. What's up with that?

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
If you turbopost - mainly worthless stuff - just to get your post count
up - then you will be knocked back.

Looks like some member reported you for turbo-posting - and so your postcount was reduced accordingly.
Thanks Gypsy. I did it to get my privileges back. Not my fault for no reason I couldn't sign in to my old account "Switcher56", neither on my own or going through you folks. If there is anyway to reset my previous account, I would appreciate it :)

Latest posts

Latest posts