What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

PDX Dopesmoker

Insemination
J5s4brI.jpg

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Man I tried to hit my Lemon Dizzle and Blueberry with Tha Melon pollen. I caught some in a bag and shook it on decent size buds. This Lemon Dizzle is a helluva good plant, taste, yield , potency. It's ran great indoors, now kicking ass outdoors with huge buds. The LD I grew indoors has a very thick kinda luden cough drop, but more of a cantaloupe type thing going on. I'LL definitely get me a clone next time I run a few.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
It seems the last few days everything is starting to get stinky, which is concerning around here. There's definitely gonna be a few more harvest in the next few wks. I ended up trimming that 1 Serious 6, I'm hoping it'll be ok. The other serious 6 is still pink hairs big buds, leaves yellowing. Man those are some fast growing plants, I couldn't believe that mold, it's hardly rained. But I'm now thinking spray the buds about once or twice a wk until harvest with GreenCure, especially these big buds like on my Lemon Dizzle could mold anything. So I'm probably stick to the GreenCure about every 4-5days. I've done some timbering, probably got at least 1-2 more hrs morning sunlight. Well I had about half my plants harvest early Sept and the rest on Oct 20.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Everybody on East coast prepare, we'll probably get rained on for days =mold. And windy conditions, I'm gonna make sure everything seems supported good tomorrow. I've got a lot of friends on the east coast I know on icmag

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Rained hard all night here. Still drizzling.

It turns to 100% humidity here at this time of year and won't let up until February. Drying outdoor here is almost impossible. We get the odd week where it's not too bad (7-80%), and a couple dry days on the tail end, but you have to be on the ball to bring it in because it'll rehydrate the next day.

I try to dry the personal stash outdoor because it makes for the best smoke ever.

St. Phatty

attachment.php

image is 732 x 462.

Finally got a decent picture of the 3 sisters. Green plants on a green background. The half-reflection on the leaves of the plants on the left & right help them stand out. The one in the middle has her own shade of Green.

One on the left is Indica Dom.

Deer-feeder in the center, a Sativa dom who is finally showing some bud pistils.

The plants on the left & right are getting that nice Lime Skunk smell.

They are from a Blueberry Headband cross.

Attachments

• IMG_20190828_105852_+__.jpg
    IMG_20190828_105852_+__.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20190828_105852_+__b.jpg
    IMG_20190828_105852_+__b.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 11

bibi40

View Image

image is 732 x 462.

Finally got a decent picture of the 3 sisters. Green plants on a green background. The half-reflection on the leaves of the plants on the left & right help them stand out. The one in the middle has her own shade of Green.

One on the left is Indica Dom.

Deer-feeder in the center, a Sativa dom who is finally showing some bud pistils.

The plants on the left & right are getting that nice Lime Skunk smell.

They are from a Blueberry Headband cross.

Beautyfull and healthy plants , happy for you man , good job here !!!

:tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Beautiful pics Bibi, St Patty. I fed my container plants and removed the dead stuff. I gave everything another spray of GreenCure, especially the ones I've notice mold spots as I call them. I've got several plants I'm hoping to keep the mold off. It's seemed to help, you just gotta stay on it and spray every 3-5days or depending how bad-----

PDX Dopesmoker

These are my dudes. Left to right its Macob Kush E, Purple, Swazi bagseed B#2, Macob Kush D, Swazi bagseed A, Swazi bagseed B#1, Macob Kush x African Diesel and Purple Macob is at far right.
sBlJ8fi.jpg