What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
super boof....the lower buds are almost pink...must be the country time pink lemonade powder

IMG_20240326_220145188_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240326_220149045_HDR.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...another day of playing garden,need to up-pot 9 plants for flower today,don't like to just jam them into flower like this but that's how it worked out...super boof for the most part this round...almost finished trimming the last super boof,just 6 big top colas left then onto the next 3 plants,some oreoz...need to make a list today so i don't have to leave the house and i can knock out more trimming tomorrow...and thursday....and friday...by then i'll need to put the last harvest into totes and it will be about time to chop the 4x4 tent in the garage then another round of 9 from the main room...then finally a short break from trimming...
gonna suck,but i should have enough to pay 2-3 months rent early and make progress on getting the new bike parts...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:coffee::mopper:alrighty,coffee time and morning chores done,time to head to wallyworld then back to wash the 4x4 tray and get started on up-pots and mopping out the 4x8 tent....i discovered that making a bucket of extra bleachy water and soaking the 20oz cups and plant tags overnight get the cups nice and clean and eats the sharpie off the tags...the tray i clean with clr as it gets the dried on calcium and nute stains off way better then bleach...i still wipe the tray down with bleach after cleaning it...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
i have three different kinds of rice and 4 different kinds of beans....so pretty much the same
I have seven types of beans. I feed those to my wife. She has three types of rice plus quinoa and lentils. She pretty much competes with my food for what she eats.

I do have about 125 pounds of canned ham, 30 pounds of Spam, 100 pounds of canned chicken, and 150 pounds of canned pork. Plus other meat as well. So if Putin nukes us the cockroaches have something to eat.

Latest posts

Latest posts