What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DEA Chief Says Medical Marijuana Is a ‘Joke’

kinesis

Half truths, more like cannabis is a therapy with medical value. It is like accupuncture, and is also a stress reliever, relaxant, and creativity enhancer.

Did you read the Ganjapreneur article about the genetic patent hoarder at Steephill Labs?

His speculation was that cannabis will be schedule II. He went on to state that big agriculture, Monsanto, etc was going to get into the game.

I applaud the DEA for making a statement against that. Cannabis should be DESCHEDULED, not rescheduled. Do not put it in any schedule. Let it be a free and open market like it was prior to 1937.

Dr.King

Veteran
Then there's this fucktard.

DEA chief Chuck Rosenberg said the idea that marijuana can be used as medicine is a “joke.”

"It has never been shown to be safe or effective as a medicine"
“What really bothers me is the notion that marijuana is also medicinal — because it’s not,” Rosenberg said, CBS reports. “We can have an intellectually honest debate about whether we should legalize something that is bad and dangerous, but don’t call it medicine —that is a joke.”

LINK to Story

Common sense is a thing in the past and is really lacking at the moment in the world. People really can't admit they are wrong. It's really sad people like this are still in the position they are in today.

I wish I could have a "intellectually honest debate" with anyone of these people that deny science saying cannabis isn't a medicine. I would destroy any hope of anything they had to say because I have common sense. People like that always get mad when you show them proof they are wrong then they can't handle it and usually ends with them yelling then leaving the room.

El Gato

I could spit that guys brain thru a straw, seems the dumbest people on the planet have all the jobs that could really make a difference in the human race...oh well were FUCKED for now!

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oops i linked this story in my "DEA head can't pull head out" thread in toker's den

crazy stuff & scary that this can be an "official opinion"

igrowone

Veteran
at the end of WW2, Hitler was ordering nearly nonexistant armies and convinced himself he would win in the end
well DEA man, know where you stand? you are the joke

kinesis

I'm mixed on this. I'm against rescheduling, as said before there is a article on Ganjapreneur about a genetic patent mill called Steep Hill, where the engineer goes on to claim that it will be Schedule II, and big agriculture, Monsanto, etc will take over. That's a scary takeover and agenda. It should be descheduled.

Then I also see the other side of the coin, that they're trying to say "just use the Sativex fake weed juice at $700 a vial" as medicine, states like Iowa and countries like the UK are trying to use that as an excuse to make it challenging for medical marijuana patients.

But if Sativex is made from watered down whole plant cannabis, the DEA's claim makes no sense.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
and pray tell, who appointed the attorney general that appointed this clown as dea chief?

funny how some people deluded themselves into thinking Obama is helping to free the herb.

wake up already.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Good luck Monsanto etc with the taking over.... You won't stop us growing our own.
In fact I may buy some of your seeds , cross them with other breeds then send you pictures.

Monopoly my ass

Ky_Uss

In fact I may buy some of your seeds , cross them with other breeds then send you pictures.

Why would you ruin a perfectly good plant by crossing it with their crap? :biggrin:

waste o´ time!

Just send some pics and claim you did if you wanna piss in their cheerios.... :biggrin:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Just to show them-
you will never stop us. We will never give in. Fuck any patent you have.

With the pictures it would also be good to send a clone so they could confirm there patents have been pissed on.

We have grown weed for plenty of years illegally, risking arrest and prosecution- so a lil old patent ain't goin to stop us.

bigAl25

Veteran
Another dumb ass DEA chief states bullshit lies about cannabis. He and his organization are a massive waste of our taxpayers dollars. Fuck em. If Bernie is elected maybe we can do away with all of them that bother cannabis growers and consumers.

Betterhaff

Veteran
I would love to ask DEA Chief Chuck Rosenberg if the epileptic children taking CBD infused oils are just responding to a placebo. Doesn’t the CBD come from cannabis (and isn’t cannabis…marijuana)?

I’d really love to hear his response.

waveguide

Veteran
last night a spirit said to me (and yes it's important that i say it was a spirit because fuck your bullshit is why)

pill-grim

it occurs to me that this concept could benefit public attitudes, hth :tiphat:

any time any humans want more of your bullshit fucked to shit, yall know where i am :tiphat:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran

DEA chief Chuck Rosenberg said the idea that marijuana can be used as medicine is a “joke.”

“What really bothers me is the notion that marijuana is also medicinal — because it’s not,” Rosenberg said, CBS reports. “We can have an intellectually honest debate about whether we should legalize something that is bad and dangerous, but don’t call it medicine —that is a joke.”

LINK to Story

Just wow. What does that say about the fucktard that nominated him for the job?

LINK to Story

I think he is very very wrongly informed on his opinion and that is called ignorance! Hasn't he ever seen Sanjay Guptas CNN special REPORT??!! I mean , cmon now, the proof is in the puddin. I cannot believe he doesn't know about all the research and studies going on.

He needs to go study for awhile and Google CBDOIL in cannabis, used on epileptic children etc. etc. etc....And the CBD/THC helps with insomnia, fibromyalgia, muscle tightness/pain, appetite enhancer for Cancer Patients and many other diseases, nausea, anxiety, depression, chronic pain...etc. I'm just really urked by that guy!!!! What a schmuck!!!!!
:moon::moon::laughing: to that guy!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts