What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maina doing what I do lol

Miraculous Meds

Nice set up bud. U weren't joking about those box fans on crates lol. I thought they would burn out on ya. I learned something new. On those donuts with the 2x4 fencing and plants on the inside, how do u get in there to train. Ive done that before but my hands wouldn't fit thru, and I got small hands too.

Miraculous Meds

Yeh no way I would get get my short fat hand in that.
My first attempt at vert I did it that way. I would open the fence and crawl in there. Had to untie any branches that were by the opening and stabbed myself multiple times with the sharp edges of the cut fence. I hope maina has a better way than I did, it fuking hurt.

Gry

Everything I see here looks good, but it was writing on the side of the 2 by 4 in picture 10 that caught my eye. Brought to mind kilroy was here style graffiti.

Maina

Veteran
Nice set up bud. U weren't joking about those box fans on crates lol. I thought they would burn out on ya. I learned something new. On those donuts with the 2x4 fencing and plants on the inside, how do u get in there to train. Ive done that before but my hands wouldn't fit thru, and I got small hands too.

They screen starts 3 feet of the floor . I go up under very easy and I'm not young lol

Maina

Veteran
Your getting 4 lbs a light? If so that's very impressive, good job brother

Lol I will never discuss weight or pull it is kind of like talking about politics and religion never goes the way you wanted it to .conversation best left alone .:tiphat:

Maina

Veteran
I will be cutting down some plants in 6-7 days ,Jilly bean, mob boss, sugary , and maybe purple d . My 8 week strains

Miraculous Meds

Anticipation time lol ... mmm I like that sugaree, I got some in a pak from cali od. Im sure grown indoor like ur doing its some special shit. Ive always had some interest in Jilly too. When I got the chance to get some tga, I went with ao, and mariion berry, the fella had his heady jar there of the marionberry. Man it was fire raspberry kush.

Cant wait to see how they turn out for ya.

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice setup Maina. when I first saw your veggie area and all the racks I thought you must be a fishkeeper. reminds me of many fishrooms ive seen.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HEy Maina!

Sorry I'm late. Shit looks good in here. Great use of the screens!I love seeing how many people are growing vert with screens nowadays. The concept works well and is scalable to any size. I still have my first screens from years ago

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts