What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

24 Purple Kush hydro setup

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
DG tas always your setup is lookin awesome. You are an Advanced guy, have you tried the budfactor X ? If so did you like it?

Thanks
I used scorpion juice at first when they was rooted but AN doesn't make scorpion juice it was replaced with budfactor x. I havent tried it

Big up,DG

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
i wish i cant pull plants out but sorry people as plants always had spiter mites and came with spiter mites i wont end this sad story because it has took me almost 3 months and this is how far i have gotten with her PK is not close to being on a 1-10 scale.my friends said they want SSH but lets see how pk does in my hands.i guess people growing problems but i didnt have a problem till i got mites in my grow but SSH nothing on her for some reason mites dont like to nibble on her
i should have waited the 12 weeks.time is money
i'm not happy
i'm not a PC grower

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
What cha sayin DG did you lose the crop or pull the crop? I'm not readin right or something.

Hope all is well

smiley

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
What cha sayin DG did you lose the crop or pull the crop? I'm not readin right or something.

Hope all is well

smiley

i'm pissed off cause pk came into my growroom with mites so i had to throw away the mother plants i had put to the side so i'm so upset.this grow is still ok but i been in veg and dealing with mites and spraying for months now and this is how they look after all that time.so yeah i'm upset

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Sorry for the issues, however mites don't stop a grow unless the plant rolls over. I've been having to spray since I got back, but the plants are still 7' tall and growing fatter by the second.
picture.php

I'd be nice to be bug free and that is the goal, but you don't stop production over a road block, you go around it or run over it.

I got money to bet that your PK kicks the shit out of any SSH picked on the same day. I also know from talking to more than a dozen growers of this PK that there is no stronger or heartier plant out there.

She is in your hands to show the truth or lies of it, and I'm sure your grow will maximize no matter what the road blocks are.

I had to spray TakeDown all over my room today, but that doesn't change the fact that the bud is better than everything else out there. By the way, not much out there now because the outdoor is all gone ;) So don't let the bugs get you down, if your PK isn't top 1% in the world I'll eat my hat.

Show the ladies love and Stay Frosty, :joint:

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Yeah i know what you mean.what can i do now i waited so long and got so far just have to fight it.this grow i havent seen them after i bomb them last week.i got mad cause i took my veg room slash clone room and threw them plants out so know i have to plant the cuts i took from each one and spray the shit out off them.i guess you realy have to spray every few days.ssh is a prize winner 3 years in a row it must be for a reason.the pheno i have is strong fruity smoke.well i'll let you be the judge of which one is better smoke yield and taste.we will find out when they both done

Big up amigo,DG

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
nice and clean bro. those little pk bushes are nice.. looks like you been training them down well. was reading about your bug problem. i use this shit called take down. works every time bro

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
nice and clean bro. those little pk bushes are nice.. looks like you been training them down well. was reading about your bug problem. i use this shit called take down. works every time bro

they'll be gone as PK has none the BBB was packed so i pulled it and throw it out.but will contineu to spray to be safe

big up,DG

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I knew they'd roll! and if you still have BBB take a clone or nine the day of 12/12 flip. She is worth it. If now You can get her returned. The bugs are my fault BBB is just the weakest lady.

Stay Frosty, :joint:

confused

Bugs aside, that is a very nice grow. Your plants grow so much faster than my small soil plants. Patience is a virtue or something like that. Good luck with your grow. Hope you hit your expectations.

BigGreen

Veteran
Your plants are looking mighty fine DG. How much longer ya gonna veg for I wanna see some tree's.
Good luck on the bugs I use floramite and it wiped em out in 2 sprays.

Now this is a GARDEN!!!! I'll be watchin this. I am sure you've heard of it before, but Pyrethium works great on mites. I get bombs that cover 3000cf. I set one off about 2 weeks of veg, then another after 2 weeks of flower...I try not to spray my buds with anything after week 4. Neem Oil and dish soap works well on em too...

Latest posts

Latest posts