What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

24 Purple Kush hydro setup

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Allright DG! nice build by the way,looks like my kind of project,dont forget at least 4 fire extinguishers for your flower room.Got a lvpk in a 10 gallon pot of soil vegging now!

thanx for the tip.you can post a link here to your grow i would like to see her in ten gallon soil and how she looks

cheers,DG

G

good drown

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GHEAAAAA!
this is gong to be the shit guys, watch!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn nice clean set up DG, with a killer strain too , very nice !!!

Cheers,
respect.gif

Red.

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
its the unclefishsticks tarter sauce kitchen i think is title its at the top in this area alot bro very nice grow and cant wait to see what kind of weight you can pull out of this newest setup you added 4k more light right?

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
its the unclefishsticks tarter sauce kitchen i think is title its at the top in this area alot bro very nice grow and cant wait to see what kind of weight you can pull out of this newest setup you added 4k more light right?

Yeah, but better to ask him to post pix here because the kitchen is a 400 page smoke fest!!!!!!!!!!

Peace, :joint:

:biggrin:10 gal buckets huh? Those are 6x6 cubes you strat them out in? What will be your medium for your containers? Nice setup i will be watching this one

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
:biggrin:10 gal buckets huh? Those are 6x6 cubes you strat them out in? What will be your medium for your containers? Nice setup i will be watching this one

those are 6''x 6'' rockwool cubes they are veging alittle in.the HS LVPK cuts was started in 2''x 2'' cubes
the system will look the same as my 5 gallon hydro system but instead of 5 it will be 10 gallon buckets fill with mini cube rockwool to the top

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
20gal for me

20gal for me

Well as you can see the entire 20gal trash can isn't used, but this PK Dark seems to be doing ok. She just started her 14th day of 12/12.
picture.php

picture.php

Did you sprout any of the beans?

Stay frosty, :joint:

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
looking realy nice hydrosun big mama.no i havent spout any seeds i been to bizzy to keep up.but soon i will when things are more calm.seting two grow is not easy at all.but soon will have time to play.i hope i can get PK in the hydro system soon

big up amigo,DG

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
just showing the clones.they are coming to life now few more days and the system will be up and runing with them in it so this is it for now

picture.php

BigGreen

Veteran
Very nice. Looks like your shooting for some trees and its seems that the lvpk is every where you look on ic. Check my sig theres some in there to.
Good luck and looking forward to watching this grow
Tagged

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Very nice. Looks like your shooting for some trees and its seems that the lvpk is every where you look on ic. Check my sig theres some in there to.
Good luck and looking forward to watching this grow
Tagged

That is a neat and great thing. Not everyone on ICmag growing the HS LVPK likes attention, but I thought I'd share this PM I received.

They are fucking incredible. I cut down the first of the pk today, and will let some other branches go a little longer. They are dense, and got frostier than anything I have seen in a picture on i.c. mag. GH flora nova bloom in combo with Advanced nutrients big bug works wonders. plus good clearex flushes. It really is the best strain I have had to date. Hands down, no competition. I thank you again. I rate it a 9.8 out of 10. The bubble I made gets a perfect 10. I did a 10 minute stir and 30 minute sit. and filtered it twice. very bubbley. best hash I have ever had as well.

The Sensi stars are really nice too. Not quite as frosty as the pk, but still damn good. They are taking a little longer to finish than the others. they smell like lemon pine sol.

The A-11 rated about a 9, and the ssh rated about a 9.2. However each one of those tenths of a point are very hard to get from me. I judge shit like its the Olympics.

I can't wait to see DG blow them up!

Stay Frosty, :joint:

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Awesome, best of luck, Purple Kush is one of my top 5 smokes, nothing is similar, maybe Purplr Erkle, but I love the smell, taste, color and high of the PK. Clones look like they are taking off now..

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Awesome, best of luck, Purple Kush is one of my top 5 smokes, nothing is similar, maybe Purplr Erkle, but I love the smell, taste, color and high of the PK. Clones look like they are taking off now..

thanks for stoping in.i wish she can out do ssh but we will see.smoke for smoke pound for pound as they go neck to neck to be greater.we going to have a smoke fest.but i realy hope PK does well because i dont want to waste space and time she will be harvest at the right time leting her go few extra weeks longer to realy give her that kick people looking for.

big up,DG

Latest posts

Latest posts