What's new

hermie identification (pic)

gordonliu

unknown sativa dominant clone, vegged 3 weeks, currently on day 22 of flower.

DWC: GH 3 part, koolbloom, algae kill, gnatrol, hydroguard, and carboload.

3 600 watt HPS.

AC (76 max on the canopy)

Possible reasons why:

1) about a week ago, for 3 days I was having timer issues, and 1 of the 3 lights was left on for 2 extra hours or so.

2) The plans in question stretched a lot, and may have gotten close enough to the sealed air-cooled hoods that the heat would have been a problem, despite the AC in the room (room temps are 76 max)

3) Feeding. I am feeding the entire room at 1600 ppm (no EC, sorry), due to the predominance of indica species.

Thats about all I can come up with.

I have pics of a bud I clipped.

Note: If this IS a hermie, it is a very early stage. No flowers. just very immature pods if anything.

so dont try to ID by presence of flowers, as I know what flowers look like, and if I had them, I wouldnt be asking.

Thanks

they just look like new pistils to me dude, sorry... the yellowing of pistils is natural, they go from green to yellow to white then to amber and red.

Looks like a winner to me

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
I don't see anything worrysome. If you know what reg male flowers look like, then let me show you a "nanner". It's the yellow spot just above center. Sativas like to sneak them in on you while you're not looking.

D

Don Cotyle

Looks like a female to me with the very beginings of calax formation! ALL FEMALE!

Here's another shot of a nanner to go by ;)

If you see these in late flowering stages just pick out with tweezers before they open, you will only see a few with landrace strain genetics!

Latest posts

Latest posts