What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HMK's awesome Vapes

Oilmeister

I was just checking out HMK's very cool vapourizers, looks like they kick ass. I'm a little fuzzy though on exactly how to use them. I hear the pad to smoke off of is titanium. Do you heat that up with a propane torch or do you put a piece of activated charcoal on it. It looks like it would do a great job of cooling off your hoot. I love water pipes and I also like smoking BHO. This looks like the best of both worlds. If anyone has a little more insight to these great contraptions, please post and inform those of us that haven't been fortunate enough to try one yet. Thx, om

Last edited:

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
some use propane but butane torches are a bit less bulky and loud. i use to heat ti in pliers and hold over a bowl of a water bong, but worked on the idea a bit till it was dialed in. you heat the ti when the swingarm is swung up, swing it under the bell and add your oil hit with a poker of some kind. inhale just before you dab on the pad. also its nice to wait some seconds for the ti to cool from red for a cooler vapor.

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
HMK was that a relative of yours that made those pipes? seem to remember somethin like that. they are sweet.

gordonliu

Definitely used one of these bad boys. It was one that was given to an old OG member (krownedking) in exchange for a HVY bong.

they work well! I highly recommend them.

on a similar note, a friend purchased an item based on a similar principle.

this device was essentially a bong (with percolators) cut off above the bowl/downstem. it is essentially a tube with a big opening on the bottom and a percolator.

the item comes with hot knives. you are supposed to use it as a "straw" or "tube" to suck the smoke coming off a hot knife. it actually works very well. I will get a pic up as soon as i can get him to bring it back.

the vaporizer that Oilmeister is talking about still works better.

on that note: wasnt the original design made by a woman? someone's sister i believe... maybe I am wrong...

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
the origional design was designed and made by me. i comissioned my sister to make me a down curve at first for my vaper unit, then asked her to make whole units, except the metal work which i do. the style of the vape is similar to little water bongs she used to make. her and i have worked on design and functionality details.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
titanium makes pretty colors a bit when heated. blue and violet. sort of like stains on it. aluminum is much lighter in color, ti is darker. ti is much harder to bend too. both break if over bent tho.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
lol nice memory, stoner. a bike part :) a custom made mountain bike stem. super light, prototype. back from the days of the first ti mtn bike parts.

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
LOL gordons been brewin more oil ...
i remember the little shroom buttons on those vapes, looked nice.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
ya i had a nice red one that broke... :(

851mine31024.jpg

851shroomy1smallcentered.jpg

dozer

Beautifull glass work. I've seen some glass-on-glass versions of your vapes over at TC. Great improovment! I sure would love to put my hands (and oil) on one of those. :)

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
anybody want to post a link to this kinda gear? find it very interesting and rare, looks like a good clean smooth way to smoke oil. just window shoppin.

mercury

flubnutz said:
anybody want to post a link to this kinda gear? find it very interesting and rare, looks like a good clean smooth way to smoke oil. just window shoppin.
I 2nd that. I cant PM either grrr. I would be all over that. hmk vapes just keep getting better IMO from the pics I've seen around.