What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vaporizing hash?

Is there any point in vaporising hash?
I'm going to get a vaporgenie, and although I don't have any hash ATM I was curious.

Not mixed with weed - just the hash by itself.

ive never vaporized hash..only marijuana. But somebody i know vaporized afghan goo and it melted and dripped through the screen.

g123rock

The 120u bubble kinda works on previously vaped material in my volcano. You have to make it the yolk in an egg white of herb . Oil and finer grades just melt through .

gordonliu

Is there any point? I dont know... is there any point in vaporizing weed?

volcano: you have to use high heat. that is the key to vaporizing hash. It just doesnt work well unless you have the heat at like 8.

if you want to vape BHO use like 5 screens. 5 screens under the BHO and one screen on top.

Oilmeister

If you're using a volcano, it might be worth it. the smoke is cool when you inhale it and you can smoke it at your own pace. I would imagine that it would stretch your oil out a long way. Gord is on to something with the stack of screens. Hopefully it would burn before it ran through. I find a thick bed of cigarette ash works well if you want to taste the oil without pot.

rsh said:
Where can i get good vaporizer!

theyre all over the internet. just go to google or a search engine and type in "vaporizers". Id recommend the Volcano if you dont mind dishing out 550. After a bunchve sessions it more than pays for it self..by how much you get outtve your weed.

AlienDude

rsh said:
Where can i get good vaporizer!

In my opinion, after trying all the vaporizers, I would say that whip-style is my favorite.

Also, I would say that if I were looking for a "cheap" vaporizer, I would Google "Da Buddha Vaporizer" by 7th Floor.

But, if I wanted something that was a substantially nicer vaporizer, I would either go for a Silver Surfer or just shell out the money for the Volcano.

It's totally worth it.

I got a Hot Box as a Christmas present, and I won't smoke again!!

MDBudz

The Silver Surver Vap is great. Da Buddha Vaporizer is made by the same folks, just less blown glass components. Not great for vaping hash by itself, but oiled greens do well.

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
I have a whip style vape and doing straight hash is not so easy because of the angle and visibility of the screen. I roll my hash up into a snake and throw it in w/ some weed to vape... it's nice to crank up the potency once and awhile.