What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoobieDuck Logging Camp

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lougrew, T.doT.Toker, Orangelazaris....thank you for you views and comments, Dr. Duck.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blowfish and Dr. No thanks for the views...I'm between grows right now so something new may be awhile....sorry Duck.....

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
scifreal69...thank you for this comment...I had a few that thought it was childish...lotatokin...good to see you here...and what up Joe...Dr. Duck.

J-Roc

ive heard of playing with ur budz
but this is going to the next level!
i wish i was one of those little men
the trees look kiiiind!

Americangrower

Veteran
doobieduck said:
Hey friends....I am considering submitting my scenes and a story to a major marijuana publication. Fact is I have been communicating with them and they are very intrested! So what I would like from you are your comments, just a quick reply, as to what you think of my images? I'm sure you've seen my stuff before but I put these together today just for this post. Thanks for your views, Dr. Duck.

The harvest is an all year long process here in Northern Ca....below log camp!

Trimming the buds!

Moving to the Bud Shack!

Loggers like posing with the bounty!

The Bud Shack!

Ya...really it is a lot of work..the strain, Mandalas Sadhu...thanks again for the views, Dr. duck.

Dam....I was hoping for new pics :bashhead:
I guess a bump will have to do.... :joint:

G

you could make this a series and as each season passes and months go on they venture on to diff forest filled with all kinds of nug trees.

G

hahhaha, that killed me, woulda been better if those logs were long donkey dick style colas though

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Americangrower and IrishSoCo thanks for the visits...and bump! I've started a new grow so new images are about 80 days away...Dr. Duck.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Greenbeats thanks for diggin this thread back out for me and others! Sorry there were a couple images I have deleted. DD

D

Don Cotyle

Hahahaha, Great idea doobie!!! You've got your imagination working overtime, sure hope you get published! Are you a fan of the series AX MEN? You ought to think about a calander and do all the seasons!!! Keep up the great work! Don