What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoobieDuck Logging Camp

G

I mean I think there sort cool and all but to be honest its kinda childish, when I look at a pot mag I want to see macros and huge buds not figurines carying buds on toy trucks, I hope you get published that would be great but thats just my opinion on the pics.

Peace

G

Jeeze man you asked for opinions I was just trying to give you a little constructive criticism, thats all. thats not my website I'm just a member.

G

So what I would like from you are your comments, just a quick reply, as to what you think of my images?
well you didn't say "Dank please comment" but I took that as an open invite to express my views. You need to learn how to build off constructive criticism not get all pissy at the first murmer of dislike. Its nothing personal just that I don't think it fits in with a mag hosting big buds and macros which every pot mag does. My point is that its going to be comic relief, if thats what you want great, I personally would rather be like look at the fat cola, or check out the huge trichs, I would want to awe people with my buds not make them laugh, I guess thats just me.

G

haha those are great! any way we can get a couple dump trucks in there full of buds, maybe a chipper/shredder dumping it in the bed? i can't wait to see these in a mag, first one i will have bought ever!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey User Name I couldn't find a chipper/shredder or you would have seen it!
Dank1 I looked back and can't find where I got pissy but I will now? I just don't feel the word childish fits anywhere in constructive critisism. Your critisism seems to be more of what you would like to see rather than of my images as I asked, the time and effort of doing this kind of photography, the focus, lighting, specialty lenses, etc. The Mags have contacted me and are very interested. As for fat colas and trichs...see my other images and threads, thanks Dr. Duck.

G

Maybe you just took it the wrong way, you think that is possible? It was meant to be constructive critism, not meant to bash your pics, yes I know how hard it is to get the focus down, the flash just right, ect. I was just stating what I thought. Good luck with the mags I wish everyone well and good fortune. I howe you get accepted to the mag, good luck.

G

Great post - thanks alot...

"Ohhhh, I'm a lumberjack, and I'm OK - I smoke all nite, and I eat all day"

ws

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey juggo thanks for the post...I'll be harvesting again in a month or so...we'll have more scenes for all of you then, Dr. Duck.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey TRUKER I returned the toys for now....I will get them back out in a couple weeks though...Dr. Duck.

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
LOL Awesome pics man..

My inner child has always loved pics such as these..bubblehash men, LEGOs and now you.. I hope they get published..Hell i'll even buy a copy just to show my friends :D

G

COOL and funny!

Like a silent movie,your good at it!!
Keep them commin......

You know i love it Dr. D.

I would rather see an origina idea than FAT FROSTY FUCKIN TRICH COVERED SIK ASS COLAS over and over and over and over again.

BEst,

OL