What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoobieDuck Logging Camp

Ramius

Veteran
Well wake me from the dead...thanks for all the new attention to my lost art. It has been since June 2009 that I posted here, I appreciate your reviving this as many peeps surely missed it the first go round. I haven't done any miniature work in quite some time but winter is approaching and I'll get creative again then. Smiles...DD

Love to see you posting some new ones :)

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
What can anyone say that would sum up in words about You DD, I will try so here is my personal Impression of you > Immense Talent :yes:

That set of pics are something right out of the brain of a Special Person who is way ahead of our time and what more can we say but Your Just Simply Incredable and Your work is nothing less then Masterpieces.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
eljoo thank you for the link..maybe that guy got his inspiration from me! Thanks everyone for your complements and yes I will be doing more this winter when I get time. It still surprises me the amount of members seeing this for the first time as it has been here for a long time..many of them long time regular posters. I think that shows just how busy our site is and how many threads are posted..thanks again..DD

Khao

Long time admirer of your stuff Doobie. Lurked this site for 4 years and only started posting recently.... I always seem to find my way back to your artwork. Thank you for sharing.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this makes me want to build a little town and train set..... and a swayze express.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
...i might just build a cindy express....or the super silver sour haze express!!!!! hehehe

Looking forward for more great pics Doobie!!!!

peace

icetoker

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Khao many thanks, what a nice complement, HZ yes..the train hauling the good acrossed the nation, these are HO train peeps. IceT you build it I will come..DD

Marco Renda

wow this post is 5 years old and still being seen especially on facebook. No matter how old it is I still LOVE it!

Take Care and Peace
Marco

Latest posts

Latest posts