What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Forum Cut Yield

707OGBUSH970

I just did a small tester run of the Forum cut. I had a stellar run with huge yields on the other strains, except this cut. I barely got more than a pound per 1000. Is that normal for this this cut? I have an Animal cut that seems even less vigorous.

What are you guys pulling on these two cookies cuts. Please dont tell me to search. I want updated info, damnit! :tiphat::)

Thanks! Any insight into getting these to yield is appreciated. My knowledge base is pretty good, but Im wondering about temp requirements and things like that that really help to maximize it for these particular cuts. Peace all.

JetLife175

Veteran
I’ve always gone with lower light intensity with the forum. She’s seems to yield much more that way.

707OGBUSH970

I’ve always gone with lower light intensity with the forum. She’s seems to yield much more that way.

I noticed that. It seemed the plants out of the normally ideal light coverage area might have been bigger yielders and certainly were terpier for some reason. Is it that finicky with light?

JetLife175

Veteran
Yeah 100%. It’s always been that way too with her. I didn’t get the results I wanted until I stumbled upon it seeing her grow in the corner of a friends room. She puts out when she’s not center stage!

707OGBUSH970

I actually have that too, but it seems more vigorous. This next one is gonna have Animal, Forum and Thin Mint under both CMH and LED for a comparison.

The thing is. I grew some OG this run too, and its been a while since I had that particular cut, which is basically the cut that became the Ghost cut. Smoking cookies is great, but it always makes me want to smoke more OG.

JetLife175

Veteran
Yeah I grow cookies for my friends, not me. It doesn’t really get me where I need to be. Cookies hybrids always seem better for my personal use.

And yeah I feel you on that OG situation. Seems we have the same cut and I totally see why you would prefer smoking that over cookies any day of the week. I stick to the chems, OGs, Afghans, and skunks personally.

707OGBUSH970

Yeah, I agree. I have a friend who has a Chemdawg cut that came from the man himself in the mid 90s. The problem is I have to go drive 3 hours to get it. I remember when it was only a select few that had her, now everyone does. I think thats good, though, the problem is verifying the trail of what is actually what. Im glad that everyone has access. I dont think they should be hoarded, just kept from unscrupulous people. The seed company fights on IG are funny. Everyone talking shit about who should have what. All I know is that there are plenty of people who had them way before those guys and just didnt care. Ive considered doing some breeding for commercial purposes, but I just cant deal with all the shittalking. If I were in my 20s maybe. The thing is I dont have anything that special anymore. At one time yes, but everything is everywhere, although I do have few things stashed way, but nothing stable and ready for market. All I know is once I have that Chem cut, some of the cookies will probably go. I also finally got some Old Timers Haze, which needs a spot too, and for 14 weeks or more.

Sounds like you have some good stuff, JetLife. Have you grown the Animal or Thin Mint? Speaking of Afghanis, how about Deep Chunk? I just got some old seeds of that. Hope they are viable.

JetLife175

Veteran
Never ran the thin mint. The animal I had for a while but it kinda just fell to the wayside. Other things I can run. The only one I still have is the forum and she just gets put on the outside of the room every run.

I have the 91 and D Chem cuts. They aren’t as out there as you would believe. Lots of fakes going around. The only thing I’ve really been wanting to get my hands on is the GMO cookies which is forum x Chem d. It’s an amazing plant.

Scrappy-doo

I'm on my first run with the GMO cut. Aside from her looks I'd never guess she has any cookies in her. Heavy on the chem.

picture.php

Scrappy-doo

30 days. Smells heavily like chem... Perhaps a little hashier than the D cutting. She's a real stinker already though. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts