What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

trailer park boys?

shithawk420

Veteran
Thanks buddy! Its probably my favorite scene.John Dunsworth aka lahey is one of the best actors alive period.and hes extremely intelligent. he very rarely drinks but plays the best drunk of all time.in case no one knows,sarah is his duaghter in real life.

Oh,i almost forgot.you guys have to see this short called "treevenge" its got sarah and jroc.its a must see.it should still be on youtube.absolutly fucked up hilarious!
D

rykus

If you go to the swear net website, they have behind the scenes news and all sorts of funny shit, the original movie where they are coke addict pet extermination company is pretty awEsome... And yeah, my friends dad is good friends with the Lahey character and said he quit drinking like 30 years ago!

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah John dont drink.speaking of drink,i just found out they have there own whiskey now.called something like "liquormans dirty old canadian whiskey" or something like that.too bad its only in Canada.

CoCoSativas

If you go to the swear net website, they have behind the scenes news and all sorts of funny shit, the original movie where they are coke addict pet extermination company is pretty awEsome... And yeah, my friends dad is good friends with the Lahey character and said he quit drinking like 30 years ago!

Ah the black and white that started it all. Love that shit.

John quit drinking ages ago. Talented award winning actor. Cool guy. His daughter is Sarah. She's pretty rough looking but there's worse out there

itwas1969

Love Trailer park boys.

The only episode that tripped me out was when bubbles found his puppet friend.

It creep'd me out big time. What was the puppets name?

CoCoSativas

Watching it right now.
I've seen the show start to finish more times than I would care to admit half the time it just runs in my place it never gets old. Love Netflix and unlimited bandwidth. Tpb loop!

You guys who don't have Netflix can see it at tpbcentral.com

L

LoungeLizard

Hey co co is there any chance of me getting a hold of that password I saw a box set with all 9 seasons for a 190 mahfakkas

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah,i know.gonna have to pay 4.20 a month for swearnet.they got a new card game called supply and command,and in april there gonna have a mobile game.

L

LoungeLizard

I shouldn't tell you because it's the only one butt fuck it.
It's on eBay I can't buy it right now

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Any fans of the Drunk and on Drugs Happy Funtime Hour?
TPB is to cannabis as DaDHFH is to Shroomies! Love it!

Latest posts

Latest posts