What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best email options?

Space Toker

Veteran
I have no burner phone, not sure what that is, I have never had a cell phone until a week or so ago and that is just to communicate with my brother. I tried signing up for new e-mail accounts, and it seems everywhere I go, they want to send you your registration link or whatever to a mobile phone. There are others who have no mobile phone, you mean to tell me they can't have e-mail accounts now either? So what are the best e-mail providers and which of them allow you to sign up without mobile phone info?

Space Toker

Veteran
I tried them and yahoo. even though both didn't require a mobile phone # that long ago, they do now. What gives? I am not going to give them real info PERIOD! Any solutions?

Space Toker

Veteran
well I don't know how that can be, it won't let me proceed without entering a phone #, I will check/try again but I will probably go with gmail.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
walmart has cheap burner phones...real cheap....activate at local internet café while wearing hat and sunglasses....yeehaw ..

Space Toker

Veteran
how cheap? I know, I can check and will but still I wonder. But, I would rather a "burner e-mail addy" than a "burner phone", cheaper and should be easier too if such a thing exists anymore. So, is there any e-mail service that REALLY does not require a phone number of some sort? I know it was not long ago at all that this was possible. thanks

Space Toker

Veteran
How can that be or why is that? You say you can sign up without a phone number, I cannot... it that because you are so special or I live in a different universe? Could you provide a link where you don't have to enter a number? I'm at a loss here!

Space Toker

Veteran
well although I hardly think an e-mail affiliated with google is a good thing (they will be forever evil in my mind for keeping records of everything), something finally worked! When I went to gmail before, I couldn't get past needing a number. But that link worked somehow, thanks!

Latest posts

Latest posts