What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Amnesia from Hortilab Seeds

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
This stuff is AMAZING!!!! :canabis:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

bench warmer

Gorgeous buds!
Good to know this strain is amazing.
I've got some vegging now. :good:

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
How's the smoke?

Its really good and I am really bad at describing... lol But that wont stop me from trying :)

It has a sweetness similar to a Super Silver Haze I once had with an odd sour note from the Sour D male. Very strong smell! I have had people tell me its gourmet pot!!! Everybody that I have showed it to loves it!

The smell translates to the flavor very well, Sweet n Sour :)

It makes great hash/wax.

Best plant I have grown from seed so far... For me that says alot all on its own... The Sour Amnesia cut I kept is on the same level as the other elite cuts I have... Its AMAZING!!! :biggrin:

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey plantwhisper

I've have 6 sour amnesia seeds vegging now
I'm looking forward to growing these
How long was the flowering time ?

Thanks
GA

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Hey plantwhisper

I've have 6 sour amnesia seeds vegging now
I'm looking forward to growing these
How long was the flowering time ?

Thanks
GA

I have never flowered them indoors but would guess 70 days 12/12 for the cut I kept, because it flowers just as long as my OG cuts outdoors and those go 70 indoor. They might go a little longer from seed though and probably wont all harvest at the same time. I would say 65 to 90 days from seed indoors. Well worth the time though!!! I'm sure you will be happy with your new babies! Keep cuttings!!!! You'll kick yourself if you dont lol :biggrin:

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey 420247,

Thanks for the reply
Yeah real excited about this SA grow.
I plan to keep the plants in veg and take clones to determine sex,
That way I can keep motherplant from seed instead of clone.

And good shout on keeping a cut a friend of mine recently grew a packet of these out,
I didn't see the plants until week 2 of flowering by this time he had pulled the males and had not wanted to take clones.

I took a couple of cuts off the best looking plant They rooted within 10/12 days
They are currently vegging in an nft system under 24 hour lighting with very bushy growth probably due to a flowering/vegging combination

Thanks,
GA