What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Does anyone Download movies off the internet anymore?

G

gloryoskie

What are some titles to be had, what's the quality like?

Never done this before, seems complicated. I've got
a quick net connection, but am not sure if it's worth
the time?

i have sat tv through a national carrier with plenty
of content, is the only bennie no cost?

Greenwork

...nah, there are plenty of sites where you can watch them as a stream (okay, your computer has to download the movies nonetheless, but the will be only stored in the temp folder, and deleted after closing the tab)
check out: kinox.to
-is a german site, but just search for a movie, you should find it there in english :)

Saratj1

If any responsible person wants an invite to a private tracker (torrentday) hit me up. Ive got a few invites cause I donate from time to time. maybe trade for another private tracker invite, but not nescassary. I have three or four, just message me, and I'll hook you up. This has been my only torrent site for years now and its all I need, walking dead comes up like 20min after the show goes off. No virus's ever, only trusted uploaders. pre-release stuff, like out now is dvd Fury Brad pitt WW2 movie, and Annie (isn't in theaters till xmas) with Jamie Foxx.
Ive done hooked up friends and family that are interested, and also do some research on it. Its pretty legit, it made me cut my satellite off, and buy an htpc, and a roku.

RetroGrow

Veteran
If any responsible person wants an invite to a private tracker (torrentday) hit me up. Ive got a few invites cause I donate from time to time. maybe trade for another private tracker invite, but not nescassary. I have three or four, just message me, and I'll hook you up. This has been my only torrent site for years now and its all I need, walking dead comes up like 20min after the show goes off. No virus's ever, only trusted uploaders. pre-release stuff, like out now is dvd Fury Brad pitt WW2 movie, and Annie (isn't in theaters till xmas) with Jamie Foxx.
Ive done hooked up friends and family that are interested, and also do some research on it. Its pretty legit, it made me cut my satellite off, and buy an htpc, and a roku.

I could use one, but you can't get PMs yet....

Saratj1

Need your email, and I'll send it out. I'll check what I got to do to be able to receive pm's here. If you don't want to put your email up here. I understand that also.

dannykarey

I just stream stuff from this site....

http://movietube.pm/

A lot of selection........got sick of buying blank DVD's and then burning and labeling blah blah.......This is less BS....Find a movie ya like click it and watch it :)

Danny

Latest posts

Latest posts