What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Things your friends say when they see/smoke your homegrown

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
"Where did this come from? Looks like California medical stuff. I hear everything we get now is imported from there."

"I'm almost 100% positive that this is OG Kush."

"It looks like it was grown outdoor. Definitely grown outdoor, yeah, I know what that looks like."

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i like this thread.
almost all of my friends do not know the weed i smoke with them is my homegrown, but i always get about the same reaction....
as soon as i open my jar, they say something about its overpowering smell. and they ask where it came from.
i always ask to see what they regularly get. and i always prefer what i have.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds like bragging but most of the comments i get are ....wow or holy shit where'd ya get this :)

thegambler

"That's the best weed I've ever seen"......

"That's the best weed I've ever smoked"........

"That's the most expensive weed I've ever bought".....

LOL

supermanlives

Veteran
can i get this at a dispensary. my reply is no i travel my own road and i dont grow what everyone is already smoking

Friend

Veteran
"i took one hit and i got super high"
"this is definitely some bomb hydro" (i grow in soil)
"uh, this doesn't look very good, it's all fluffy?" yeah, because i don't compress my nugs. then later that day "can i get some more of that?"

My best and closest friend and garden sitter while I'm out once said when I gave up growin untill my recent come back "Dude thats like god decided to stop being god... my sun just stopped shinning."

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When they see it they usually say this is the most frosty shit I have ever seen.
When they smoke it they don't say much for a few hours. they just kinda sit there and stare. Then they suggest we get food.

shack

I,ve had several friends accuse me of lacing it with something, thats when i know its good.

D4sh3y

my problem is i feel generous and give my friends a sack of weed and they smoke through it and rave about how great it was and then want to buy a shit load and im like
tumblr_m0uyw7fZfK1qgyktko4_400.jpg
[/url]

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Where am I?

How did I get here?

Am I going to die?

I am dying.

Nah jokin lol :D

I did have 2 girls quit talking to me for couple of weeks after I smoked with them because they were pissed at me for, "lacing my weed and trying to drug them". Used to hang out together and smoke all the time.

You just don't do that!
I was astounded when they both confronted in a club we always used to hang out together in and went to school with one were very good friends for awhile till that. I decide they should no longer be dealt with playin with fire cuz the shit definitely wasn't laced was mine, but I couldn't tellem that :p

Did you drug us?

I also had someone try to leave out of my house the wrong fuckin way, lol...I mean completely wrong...

GrassRoots

I love hearing all the comments on my bud (which no one knows is from me) but my favorite are the stories I hear about my cookies.

A couple guys ordering food but then being too paranoid to answer the door when it shows.

A friend eating food while taking a piss, then throwing it on the floor before passing out, then after coming to, trying to walk only to realize his pants where still down then falling over again into a big pile of crackers that he threw on the floor.

Getting lost, seriously lost and completely confused, on a frisbee golf course that they've played dozens of times.

I love cookie stories. That stuff certainly can take getting high to a whole new level.

sso

Veteran
this thread, just goes to show you, the vast vast difference between homegrown and commercially grown.

there is nothing ive tried in my 20 years of smoking that compares with what ive managed to grow in my only 5 years of growing. (well, my first 3 grows were relatively sucky, but still mine lol)

havent tried stuff by another homegrower though, except this one guy but he was a newbie and insisted on using chemical ferts, despite flushing , his buds always gave me a bit of a headache, sooner or later.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
This is my kind of thread...

"Look at all the pollen!" (they mean trichomes.)

"This shit is some straight HYDRO!" (they mean it's good.)

"Oh wow. This is amazing! Can I go get my girlfriend so she can try it?"

"How much for an ounce?"

Latest posts

Latest posts