What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Demi Moore

shmalphy

Veteran
I think she was doing laughing gas

[YOUTUBEIF]<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0ho_zzUS2FU?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0ho_zzUS2FU?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>[/YOUTUBEIF]

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
she was doing whipp its and she hit it to hard and fell over... which ANYONE who has done them knows can be common..

Islandbud

Everyone should stick to pot but alas just another burnt out spoiled brat taking up our time in the entertainment news. :wave:

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
she got Spiced1 out, just like one member here's story a few months back spice was the offender

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
It kinda shows me she thats she's into younger men, probably cause she has a mental age of around 20 years old.

T

TrichyTrichy

She smoked 'something" was on the 911 call.
They also said she may be on other med's. Which probably could be daily benzo's.

Demi a 19 teenager living her parents basement
demimooreredbull.jpg

shmalphy

Veteran
They said she smoked something in addition to doing Whip-Its. That was just a piece of the call I think.

I don't have TV at my house, but I was over a friends and they were watching some garbage show that had AC slater and they kept on talking about it. Reminds me why I got rid of the idiot box...

Calling 911 because you fished out is like calling 911 because whiskey made you puke. What did you expect to happen?

R

RedOne

behave yourself Tom if she can barely hold herself with some NO she ain't no way gonna be worthy of holding hands with after some of your killer/nasty Haze bro!!!

shmalphy

Veteran
lol Tom knows what's up.

I would love to spend an evening with her and a 20lb tank, and an oz of REAL weed.

Baby wants to FUCK!!!!

blue-velvet.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts