What's new

Best buds u (DIDN'T grow enough of) in 2011.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I wanted to make a thread where ppl could tell about and put up pix of buds they wish they grew more of but diden't in 2011.

Ill go first. I grew around 11 different dank bagseed strains under the sun this summer.
And I wish I grew more of this one because its the best of all 11 strains I have now curing.

It has the best tast, smell, flavor, and buzz. tast like menthol and vanilla been coffie. :D nice up feeling buzz too. :D the last pic is of a 3 week cured bud.
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
well since I didnt harvest anything in 11. I'll have to say I wish I made bho out of the indoor chemdawg I had because there was plenty of it over the course of two - three months in the summer.

now being a full time oiler I regret not blasting that strain

oh and that bagseed looks like she is nice a sativa dom strain very very nice. im getting bored of to many indicas but i do enjoy them during the winter months:tiphat:

el clandestino

super chato
Hey #1 cheesebuds. Nice Pics. If I had to pick one that I wish I had grown more of in 2011 it was House of love Sourdog which is NYPD x lime rush. My only female finished in 78 days under leds and in my small circle of friends, is still held in very high reguard.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Druna

I wish i grew more of Hashbeans g13, got 2 seeds left which i will pop when i get a new place to live, and the Confidential Cheese from Dna

big twinn

Veteran
Well last harvest, Planted in '011, but technically winter harvested indoor during '012 turned out amazing. Every strain I grew ended up being outstanding. I grew predominantly SFV OG, and though I grew more of this strain then the rest, it still is a strain I'd consider that I did not grow enough of. It is THE go to jar. period. I ended up harvesting more than expected and it has lasted way longer than intended, but there is NEVER enough OG in my neck of the woods. Second to OG, I def. didn't grow enough Outkast Blueberry. I grew 2 cuttings out and it ended up being one of my favorites for a unique racy/creative sativa experience, but it certainly can induces paranoia/ anxiety.

Plutarque

I certainly didn’t grow enough in 2011. I’m growing outdoors and my 2011 stash is almost history. :- (
A haze # :
picture.php

Blue Chem
picture.php

picture.php

idiit

Veteran
outdoor grown golden tiger with a 6 month cure. you could call gt w/6 month cure amnesia haze2 ( have a wonderful time but don't remember what happened the next day smoke). won't have any more until may 2013.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool thread indeed!!

First I have to say - I can NEVER seem to grow "enough" of any of them - lol. But there are certain stains that when the are gone from the garden or the jar runs dry that I do feel my gut wrench...a tightness in the chest - a knot in the throat - that slight way back of the mind panic for half a nano-second "!oh no!"

Phillthy's ChemSour keeper. (Rez Chem D x Sour IBL)

picture.php

picture.php

If she ever finds her way back...it's on like donkey kong!

Jacks Cleaner. I know it has it's issues, which is why I held back - It's issues are worth dealing with for it's resins. I have been told grow her for hash. I get it now. And I will. :thank you:

picture.php

picture.php

I like the thread idea - gives a really interesting perspective...

dank.Frank

kronk

I received Sweet deep grapefruit as a free seeds. When it was less than a foot tall and in a liter pot of coco , I chucked it into the flowering room. I didn't give it very much love, it grew to be approx 3 feet tall, outstretching everything else, and grew 1 large cola about the size of a tangerine. It was a very nice type of happy high. I was totally relaxed, there was no anxiety/paranoia and it lasted for a good 3 hours. I smoked it mainly in a vape but also used a bong just to feel the difference. I may yet buy a pack and keep it as personal stash.

hayday

Veteran
Sour Cindy from the House.Easy to grow and yields a large amount.Really good smoke too.
picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts