What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I was gifted a nug that is supose to be green crack.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
What do yall think?

Attachments

• fgyhet 008321.jpg
    fgyhet 008321.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 12
  • fgyhet 009.jpg
    fgyhet 009.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 14
S

Space Ghost

Could be GC, looks pretty handled though but in the second pic looks like it has some mold, might be light bleaching, but looks to be mold, i wouldn't smoke it... sorry to be the bearer of bad news....

R

rick shaw

Good God,are you going to write about this in your diary or compose a poem.He didn't risk his life or save yours,he gave you a nugget. Smoke it. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I was asking if is looks like real GC to any of yall. also I have already smoked it and I got high as ever could get. It had great flavor and tast. all around it was some great bud.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
looks crackish myne is just much frostier lookin but has similar traits judgin by the way it looks... like was previously said really handled... did it have a mango skunk funk the smell is a dead give away thats its the real green crack....

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea i would say thats green crack...looks similar to skunk. doesnt look like some high grade GC definately some midgrade indoors or outdoors...the bottom pic posted is for sure some outdoor brickpack....its not moldy but has preliminary mold stage looks like it got stunted....i wouldnt smoke it if i saw a little brown starting, it could be light bleaching though ive had bleaching i could have sworn was mold..