What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GL How is the sever holding up?

Sinfuldreams

Basement Garden Gnome
Veteran
547 today a new record, 2 record days in a row.
we went down for a few seconds today, how are things holding up?

Chat is fine

Sin

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
so...with all these interlopers....is this "server busy" thing going to be a longstanding thing mate....not meaning to moan but its real annoying for a longtime regular member ho cant get on because its jammed up with ppl who are only here because there regular site is no longer in existance......(Nothing personal)

you arent getting server busy are you harry? it hasent getten close to the load level to give that when I was watching it all day.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea I just had server busy please try later over the last few minutes . Thanks for all your hard work GL ... i know this must be tough on you ... thanks :)
nam myoho renge kyo

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
ive had it a couple of times as ive tried to jumop from one forum or thread to another......i also keep getting the you do not have permission thingy like i would get if i had clicked to edit someone elses post or something....
Gremlins eh mate ...lol
do you ever get a day off????

Latest posts

Latest posts