What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grape Ape

3oh3_Indika

Here is pics of my Grape Ape. This was my first time with her and only my 2nd grow.

Grape4-1.jpg

Grape2-1.jpg

Grape3-1.jpg

Grape1-1.jpg

Grape.jpg

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful girl you have there. Looks like it was grown by a veteran.
What kind of smells are you getting off of her?

MARLO

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wow merry christmas to u dude. that looks like straight candy.
between all the purple and green with that sea of that white thc. :D
thumbs up dude.

3oh3_Indika

hey carlbruv actually about to chop a granddady in the next day or so. grandaddy is much less sweet and slightly kushy in taste. the potency of the grandaddy is one of the best as far as purple strains go in my limited experience. the grape has a much better yeild. most of the urkel ive seen has been outdoor and nothing to write home about, seen some amazing photos of it though would love to get my hands on some of that

T

theJointedOne

great job, the GA is one of my faves for sure! looks like a rainbow in a box

Dudde are you in CO? I only had "grap Ape" from a dispensary and it was pretty weak. It was nothing at all like yours but had slightly grape flavor. Meh GDP is pretty damn good though I have to agree but I had some urkle I liked even more.

3oh3_Indika

Dudde are you in CO? I only had "grap Ape" from a dispensary and it was pretty weak. It was nothing at all like yours but had slightly grape flavor. Meh GDP is pretty damn good though I have to agree but I had some urkle I liked even more.

yup reppin da 303

qbert

makes me so sad.. I had a grape ape clone that didn't survive the trip from CO to me... got some flo out of it tho.