What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What we got in Czech...

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
its SoCal market lot different then rest of states? i always think about california = best weed in US

dont get me wrong we got alot of great selection around here (check our san diegos finest threads in the medical marijuana section) but alot of dealers around here just buy the cheapest weed to sell for the most profit

thanks for sharing pics of czech weed (im half czech myself - but have never visited the country) might have to try to get out there one of these days

yes its another thing. In czech isnt some domestic strain what is origin in czech. Its still illegal and we dont have regular seedbanks or something. Everything is from best-known seedbanks from holland etc.. This is what i admire on states. You have own strains although it is illegal and much breeders in holland is from states.

Nam

Oh yes... lookin forward to visit Prague!
If you don't mind maybe you can PM me some discrete and relaible places to buy this stuff there... I know it's more or less legal right now you lucky people
:rasta:

Nam: u are very funny guy u know it? your first post is question where to buy weed in prague...sorry man i dont know...

Nam

Yeap. I realize it's a bit ackward to ask this, given the circumstances. On the other hand, where to ask it if not on a forum like this? On yahoo answers, like some dumbasses do? Besides, possession and growth in small quantities (5plants is it?) is perfectly legit in your country, and I even heard there are some pseudo-coffeeshops in Prague where you can actually purchase the shit at the bar... This is what I had in mind when I asked what I asked... Perhaps you can at least agree with me on that.
Just to get on topic:
In czech isnt some domestic strain what is origin in czech. Its still illegal and we dont have regular seedbanks or something. Everything is from best-known seedbanks from holland etc.. This is what i admire on states. You have own strains although it is illegal and much breeders in holland is from states.
Holland is a special case, unfortunately turning against cannabis cultivation lately... but there are also seedbanks in Spain and Switzerland (although semi-illegal). Spain in fact seems to be the new mecca of weed genetics, and many well-known seedbanks are moving their business there... and if you're patient enough you'll see czech growers putting up new strains pretty soon. It's all a question of know-how, cultural tradition and money. That is why americans are so good at it. They grow everywhere not just in Holland [ I actually knew an old cali hippie who was experimenting with landraces at the foothills of Himalaya]...

its not perfectly legal, when you have <15g its trespass with penalty and some administrative shits. but when you have more than 15g its crime. and situation with growing is complicated. 5 plants is trespass but when you dry its crime. because even if you have hands in ass you must harvest more than 15g from 5 plants...

Nam

It's one thing not to be perfectly legal and another to face 3-5 years for growing 5 plants, as it happens in some countries neighbouring your's. Nowhere in the world is it parfectly legal to grow, consume and sell mj, except maybe in those few places where people dont bother legislating this at all [I wonder if they still exist].
The way I see it, your drug laws are the most liberal in Europe at the moment. 15gs of weed, 5gs of hash..., holy shit!, these are decent quantities for an average toker. It seems czech journalists agree on that point: http://www.praguepost.com/news/3194-new-drug-guidelines-are-europes-most-liberal.html

it is same situation like with old legislative man. few years ago when you catch with 15g u just got penalty or probation. everybody fucks laws about possesion but growing is still problem. you can have five plants, but you must not dry. dry is crime hehehe... its very stupid
pigcop.jpg

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi:wave: if ya dont mind JKS i' ll put two pics of what i got those last weeks around here in cz:)

file.php

I think this was the Nebula, a really nice smoke and i dont know what is the second one, but hell it is something really strong!!

dscn2181s.jpg

Vibes!!

yeah man, do you have some observation about czech dealers? i am interested to opinion from foreigner.

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi JKS:wave:

I totally agree and saw the same things as you described it:)

JebalKanecSvinu said:
in other towns in CZ is price 8-10E/gram for bammer weed from vietnamese growers (bad nuts, quick drying under lamp, no curing)

Got some like that for sure, it was like the weed has been wet into some coca cola or i don' t know what...

JebalKanecSvinu said:
too much dealers and growers... its very individual, everybody sometime sellin bammer or is empty... but everytime you found someone with good stuff

This reflect perfectly the situation, and as you told once you get the good contacts, you get some real good weed for a fair price:)

thx for opinion,i agree with that coca cola thing. i remember buds with sand and flour, wet in sugar water and another crazy things. Common practice is to sell wet stuff. The worst thing is that it dips after what is already dry.Dealers take a bag and moisten it inside. Then paste the stuff and close the bag.In large numbers that fit a decent extra money. Then this weed smells like socks or smelly gym hehehe...

I tell everyone this all the time

weed for 20$ a gram is FN insane

look at what dude said...6$ a gram was the price even when illegal!!

weed should be priced like rosemary and parsley

dasher65

That's a lot better looking weed than most street deals here in South Australia. I reckon any trip to Europe will have to include the Czech republic!

šunka-maslo: funny slogan under that bud... "vaše vášně"= yours passions hehehehe

dasher65: Bring me a live kangaroo, and I'll give you as much weed as the contents of his pockets. Kangaroo will be good dealer ...

C

cheesey

when i was in prague last week i got stopped by around 6 street dealers trying to sell me coke and weed .
i had a look at 1 of the deals he wanted 500czk for it (around £19)
there was about 3grams of leafy darkgreen bud in the bag he told me too smell it so i did a faint skunky smell . i didnt buy as it didnt smell or look any good at all .