What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What we got in Czech...

i will post some photos of buds from illegal market with weed in Czech Republic.... usually price is 150 CZK/gram = 6 EURO

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C

csedge

Looks like u guys have some nice dank in that part of the world.... Nice....

antheis

Veteran
that works out to about $10/gram?
so a 1/4 oz would be $70ish. thats a great deal for what you have there!
a 1/4 here is $100-130 :puppydoge

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks fruity, love it :canabis:

Nice pics! :respect:

TdotGonG

Wow, im part Czech,Right know living in canada, im going to be visiting soon :), glad to know they have some good meds :) peace n pot

BERED: usually indica, couchlockers

antheis: in other towns in CZ is price 8-10E/gram for bammer weed from vietnamese growers (bad nuts, quick drying under lamp, no curing)

i just got text message from one of my D´s: I got news... i will post some photos

picture.php

picture.php

Bagseeds(not this stuff)
picture.php

bagseeds are from this, but another pheno bud, i dont have photo but its very similar with smooth hair
picture.php

too much dealers and growers... its very individual, everybody sometime sellin bammer or is empty... but everytime you found someone with good stuff

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
VERY NICE. i can say that it looks better then the majority of weed street dealers work with around southern california!!

its SoCal market lot different then rest of states? i always think about california = best weed in US

its all about good contacts, when you know good dealer in Timbuktoo, you can find good weed in Timbuktoo too...

MapleMonk

JebalKanecSvinu:looks very nice indeed !!! been thinking about visiting the Czech Republic, you´ve made my motivation rise m8 ! maybe you would deserve some bucks from the tourist agency´s :)

MapleMonk: hi man its not tourist advise, its just for that feel of envy hehehehe

Latest posts

Latest posts