What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

strawberry tasting and smelling bagseedbuds.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I just got some strawberry tasting and smelling bagseedbuds.
this sheet is nice and fluffy.

pix to come after I get back from d gym.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
not lies. here I guess I just up and plum for got about this thread.
but I did find thouse pix. saved all the seeds I could find for future gardens. and am now grow them seeds.

anyway happy new year to all .

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds like a nice taste...

i need a strawberry strain, any suggestions?

Im growing World of Seeds Legends Collection Strawberry Blue it is at 6 weeks 12/12 now so maybe be able to tell better if I would suggest it later after harvesting but it does have a slight strawberry smell to it when i touch the trichs and is by far the high yeilder of the 4 strains I have going right now the buds are already much longer and denser.

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Strawberry Blue I had I chopped 2 branches off at 8 weeks 12/12 and the rest is coming down in a day or two 10 weeks 12/12. Some has been in the jar for about a week curing and definitely doesnt smell like strawberry anymore smells like pinesol and musty and slightly skunky. Doesnt taste like strawberrys either so if looking for a strawberry tasting strain I am not sure if the Strawberry Blue is what you would be looking for but then again it was only 1 feminized seed of that strain so cant really judge it all that much off one pheno.