What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any stock traders?

Lyfespan

get into amusement parks and other summer attractions before summer:tiphat:

amazon

netflix

homedepot, lowes

hanfiking

I dont wanna be rude but man fuck stock traders - just my opinion

would you like to elaborate. do you find forex traders and bond traders
more appealing? It's ok though, it is quite common for uninformed
people to have strong oppinions about things they don't understand, it
is probably for the same reason you and your builder friends voted out
because all the polish workers work harder than you. And now you are
disgruntled because foreigners are taking your job. Don't worry though,
the remainers have pretty much pulled back from all of their promises
and there will be no changes in immigration policy, and even if there
were any changes; now that the UK has voted leave it has made it
easier for illegal immigrants to get in... get in:laughing:

Last edited:
Like i said sweetie it was just my opinion-my builder friends???? WTF? and as for ill informed - well you know me well enough eh? who the fuck are you Doris Stokes?-and i know poles and other immigrants work hard- i work hard to to sweetie- theres work for every fucker who wants it+an i dont care who does it-my firm has work backed up + backed up again cos people will wait for quality workmen- look down yer nose at some other fucker - u misinformed clown+ get yer fat arse out yer chair n stop robbin grannies of their pensions u self important tool

Like i said sweetie it was just my opinion-my builder friends???? WTF? and as for ill informed - well you know me well enough eh? who the fuck are you Doris Stokes?-and i know poles and other immigrants work hard- i work hard to to sweetie- theres work for every fucker who wants it+an i dont care who does it-my firm has work backed up + backed up again cos people will wait for quality workmen- look down yer nose at some other fucker - u misinformed clown+ get yer fat arse out yer chair n stop robbin grannies of their pensions u self important tool

Gotta go ive got shit to build ha ha ha

Why is that, do you think stock traders are parasites on society or some shit like that? Many people who trade stocks are normal people looking to invest their savings they worked for.

Just my informed opinion John asi put in the original post just my opinion!
assuming im some low life racist - it well wide of the mark
never assume it makes an ass of u + me

Brot

Harsh! But well deserved....lol
I have a trading tip, Dont invest, if you cannt afford to lose! Sorta like Vagas, minus the tits and liquor...... Just sayin

I'm no stock trader, but I had heard about Robinhood and I'm going to give it a shot.
Robinhood is commissionless trading.

https://www.robinhood.com/

Commissions made sense back before the internet when you needed real people on the phones and running around the exchange floor to get your buy/sell in. Its a relic now they are still milking when really your buy/sell order is nothing but a few packets of data going over the internet to the exchange and everything is automatic.

hanfiking

most banks offer commissionless trading. you only need to pay commission if you use their
help. If you place orders yourself then usually you don't need to pay

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I have no clue as I just dove in headfirst. I've just been picking up stocks for now. Do any of you guys know how to transfer accounts? I'm not impressed with Etrade as it doesn't feel user friendly to me and just seems clunky. I was hoping to check out that Robin Hood sevice, especially since there aren't any transaction fees.

hanfiking

I have no clue as I just dove in headfirst. I've just been picking up stocks for now. Do any of you guys know how to transfer accounts? I'm not impressed with Etrade as it doesn't feel user friendly to me and just seems clunky. I was hoping to check out that Robin Hood sevice, especially since there aren't any transaction fees.

If there is one thing that I would advise you it is to learn chart analysis
which is 30% of what you will need to trade. this is best done with forex
trading such as spread betting or options.
the 70% is fundamental analysis. You need to learn how extract
economical data such as country GDP and consumer sentiment and
apply it to company profits and sales and projected revenues to get
a good idea of where the stock is that you would like to invest in
there is not much point just buying and selling based on broker
strategies. You will fail in the long run