What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Carolina Blue Tooth coming soon to a joint near you! :party:

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
I WANT YOUR GARDEN!!!!! hahaha not many people on here make me jealous... Grrrrr hahah nice as always bro

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:woohoo:

Forward march with CBT - oooooohhhhhhhh yyyyyeeeeaaaahhhhh! (that's right, Macho Man)

dank.Frank

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
quick lil update...

chemd x williams wonder cross. this one leans towards williams wonder with the fatter stems and lemon zest scent.

picture.php

picture.php

chemstar about 1 week from harvest ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sour bubble :)

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Phillthy...the garden is beautiful. You are a saint and a scholar, my friend.

You have no IDEA how excited I am about Carolina Blue x Swt#4 .... this has the potential to be EPIC!

dank.Frank

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks frank ;) just waiting on the males to open the sacks and we are in business...

thought i would also make some more swt#4 beans and have a couple of other sweet recipients that have stepped up to the plate for pollination. :)

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Carolina Blue x Swt#4 get's me a bit excited too. Could make for a very nice cross. Chemd x Williams Wonder is looking nice too. Great garden.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The beauty of using the #4 is that it rarely ever has any of the mold issues the #3 is prone to, and it is more frosty! Such a nice blissful comfy buzz of the kindest order. :woohoo:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The beauty of using the #4 is that it rarely ever has any of the mold issues the #3 is prone to, and it is more frosty! Such a nice blissful comfy buzz of the kindest order. :woohoo:

yeah should go well with say... kksc?

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Phillthy, you're an evil genius. KKSC and Swt #4 could produce a taste that rivals the finest cuisine and most cherished wines. Good luck with the baby making.