Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Real Gorilla Seeds > Seedboutique stock NOW AVAILABLE at REAL GORILLA SEEDS.

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Real Gorilla Seeds for Gypsy Nirvana's Collection
Seedboutique stock NOW AVAILABLE at REAL GORILLA SEEDS. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-22-2019, 03:50 PM #221
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by theJointedOne View Post
How about some documentation of germ rates?
We can waste seeds an time trying to germ everything hence the reason we are giving them out as freebies if you wish so to try them.. if not we have lots other options on freebies still..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-31-2019, 04:44 PM #222
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by theJointedOne View Post
How about some documentation of germ rates?
Flying Dutchmen:

0/1 G-Force
0/5 Skunk Classic

Tried to pop one SC. No luck so tried two. All three using my normal method. Last two got special attention, scuffing and a bleach wash, but still no luck.

Might have to look into more advanced methods when trying to pop others.
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote

Old 02-02-2019, 09:24 AM #223
C&O

Location: Between chaos & order, lost on the island (Like the TV Show).
C&O is on a distinguished road
How do we go about applying for such a testing of seeds?
C&O is offline Quote

Old 02-02-2019, 11:11 AM #224
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
Pm me mate what your after

Old 02-17-2019, 02:02 PM #225
maryjaneismyfre

maryjaneismyfre is just really nicemaryjaneismyfre is just really nicemaryjaneismyfre is just really nicemaryjaneismyfre is just really nicemaryjaneismyfre is just really nicemaryjaneismyfre is just really nicemaryjaneismyfre is just really nicemaryjaneismyfre is just really nicemaryjaneismyfre is just really nicemaryjaneismyfre is just really nice
Old bog seeds tried but failed as well as Mr nice ortega, gypsy's g13 ix and a few others, I will try again once I am more prepared to give them another bash, Rez's SSSDH ix and classic seeds purp. tich f2's I had good success with. I will post as I try more. Both the last two I recieved much more in freebies than I ordered and they ARE viable so super stoked! I have tried to germ maybe 10 or more so far different types but most cracked and tried but failed to send a tap root more than a few mm. I think under the right conditions I will be lucky enough.

RGS were VERY generous with the freebies.
maryjaneismyfre is offline Quote

Old 02-18-2019, 11:58 AM #226
PANIKZ
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryjaneismyfre View Post
Old bog seeds tried but failed as well as Mr nice ortega, gypsy's g13 ix and a few others, I will try again once I am more prepared to give them another bash, Rez's SSSDH ix and classic seeds purp. tich f2's I had good success with. I will post as I try more. Both the last two I recieved much more in freebies than I ordered and they ARE viable so super stoked! I have tried to germ maybe 10 or more so far different types but most cracked and tried but failed to send a tap root more than a few mm. I think under the right conditions I will be lucky enough.

RGS were VERY generous with the freebies.
Thanks for the feedback mate so you had ok germ rates with the classic seed and the Sssdh , Iv heard from others these germ ok so might add these back to the site for sale..
PANIKZ is offline Quote