What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is Ace seeds best strain for Chilling?

juggernaut

I still remember scoring some weed in Cancun back in 1989. It was awesome. Felt great, super high, relaxed, felt so positive, not tired at all. We smoked a joint then went down to the outdoor hotel bar.

We listened to the band for an hour then decided to explore.

We ended up on a pier that was deserted. Well I picked up a rock and threw it in the water. Next thing I know I was being challenged. Who could throw it the furthest. Went on for 2 hours. Couldn't believe how time flew by. It was amazing. First time we didn't fight either. It was also a great bonding experience.

So after all that what Ace seed strain would best compare to the Mexican strain I smoked in Cancun. It was so positive, relaxing while still being up.

Would love to hear what ACE SEEDS has that's comparable or better?

Latest posts

Latest posts