What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GOLDEN TIGER-ACE SEEDS /660W HPS

Naturalgazda

Greetings to all fans of quality cultivation.

I'm a beginner in growing sativa, but genetics is great. So I hope for a good result.
Observations, advice are welcome.
Let's do this.

Strain: Golden Tiger 6 regular seeds
Box: Vegging-250W MH, 100x120x230 cm.
Flower- 660W HPS, 90x180x230
Fertilization: we will see....... I will start with a quality organic-mineral fertilizer of a local brand. Biobizz buys certain ingredients from them. And I will also use my own milk, whey, urine and dung from our dairy Jersey cow.

The medium is its own soil without treatment mixed with the purchased peat. I also use cow peat of first-class fine quality. But now I don't. The advantage of an organic-inorganic medium is high absorbency even after excessive drying of the substrate itself. I usually have stones of various sizes in the medium, a few raindrops. Last year, big emerald beetles hatched me. They are great.

I will take the land from the garden for domestic purposes in early spring. Just after winter. I then use this amount repeatedly and mix it with peat.

Growing technique: Central growth from clones. We'll see how many pieces there will be female.
I will use one male to make seeds.

Advice, observations, your experience are welcome in this thread.

I will put the seeds in a napkin today and pour water over them. After 24-48 hours they will go to the ground and 250W MH. I keep the mothers in 6.5 liter pots differently.

Hello. Naturalgazda

Attachments

• ICMAGq.jpg
    ICMAGq.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 70
  • icmagw.jpg
    icmagw.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 77

F2F

Hi Natural,

Best of luck in your grow. So many great grow/smoke reports here. I’m sure you’ll get some good smoke.

I’m running a couple of Malawi phenos OD from the 2.0 version. These are smaller in stature with good branching. Ive not run any others (yet :)) but have watched the grows here on IC and think most phenos from the 2.0 version will respond well to pinching/topping/mainlining to create a bushy structure. The 3.0 version is more Thai leaning and looks more columnar, so I don’t know how that would respond.

Looking forward to watching your progress.

Cheers
F2F

Naturalgazda

Hi. Yes, there will be a lot of fun with this variety. Malawi is also an amazing variety. Thank you for your comment. Good luck.: rast rastlín:

pebble

Veteran
Hi, sounds great! Love Jersey milk, with all this fat... Weed will love fi sure, best

Naturalgazda

Hi, sounds great! Love Jersey milk, with all this fat... Weed will love fi sure, best

Hi Pebble. Yes. The Jersey breed is amazing. I also had other breeds. But Jersey wins for me. Empathetic animal. Thank you for your response. I wish you good luck....

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Subbed!

When did you get your seeds? Is this the more Thai dominate release or the Golden Tiger from before the additional thai influence? I ask because, as I understand it, the older Golden Tiger's parent is dead. I am unsure if it was the male or female that was lost. I'm sure Dubi will chime in with more information. Looking forward to seeing what you pull.

Last edited:

Naturalgazda

Hi rizraz.

I now ordered seeds directly from Ace Seeds. It's from the standard menu. This means the third version with more Thai influence. And I would definitely like to try this as well:

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/strains/standard/goldentigerstd.html

Of course, I would be pleased to find Thai influence. Simply anything ... Especially keep the plants healthy and beautiful.
Today, the seeds of 6 regular pieces are soaked in water the next day. In the evening I will probably put them in the substrate below 250W MH.

I have no experience with the effects of pure sativa. And specifically, I don't know much about the African and Thai gene pool. I always wanted a sativa. And now is the time. I mainly grew different types of hybrids, some indica. But I was not happy with the effects.

Thank you for your contribution. I appreciate it.

Naturalgazda

The seeds did not burst in water after 36 hours. I'll put them in the substrate under the light, let them have heat. And I'll wait ...

Naturalgazda

START

START

Hi everybody. The seeds are in the ground. They will like it in the box. One seed is already opening.
I cleaned and washed the floor in the box today.

Attachments

• 20200705_133837.jpg
    20200705_133837.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 20200705_133947.jpg
    20200705_133947.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 65
  • lllllllkllk.jpg
    lllllllkllk.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 53

Naturalgazda

I placed the 0.2l flower pots on the shelf. I have to be careful. Sometimes we have a mouse in the house. Nature is nature.

Attachments

• hjhjhj.jpg
    hjhjhj.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 66
  • BM 60 Days Flower 2
    BM 60 Days Flower 2
    104.8 KB · Views: 80

Naturalgazda

...hm.....How can I edit the post please? I can't find it here.

I cleaned up in the box today. There was already hardcore.

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man the third version looks great. I'm about to start a run of the Golden Tiger Breeders Pack. Really excited about what I'll find in those beauties. The new more Thai dominate looks fire. I'm really excited to see what you pull. If you need any help with anything feel free to DM me and I'll check in from time to time to see how you're doing. Nice first Sativa buddy.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Naturalgazda :)

Thanks for supporting our work and for starting a thread about your regular Golden Tiger 2.0 version :yes:

We also like to use Bio Bizz fertilizers. GT 2.0 prefers slightly soft feeding during growth stage (even more the regular version than the fem).

GT 1.0 was a direct F1 between Old Malawi Killer and the Meao Thai male from Cannabiogen. Since the male is no longer alive the first version can never be replicated again in the same way.

GT 2.0 you are growing is a balanced and tamed blend between Koh Chang Thai, Meao Thai, Old Malawi Killer and New Killer Malawi parent plants.

GT 3 limited edition is Thai Chiang Mai x Killer Malawi F1.

I will be around to help in case of any doubt. Best wishes!

Naturalgazda

Hi Naturalgazda :)

Thanks for supporting our work and for starting a thread about your regular Golden Tiger 2.0 version :yes:

We also like to use Bio Bizz fertilizers. GT 2.0 prefers slightly soft feeding during growth stage (even more the regular version than the fem).

GT 1.0 was a direct F1 between Old Malawi Killer and the Meao Thai male from Cannabiogen. Since the male is no longer alive the first version can never be replicated again in the same way.

GT 2.0 you are growing is a balanced and tamed blend between Koh Chang Thai, Meao Thai, Old Malawi Killer and New Killer Malawi parent plants.

GT 3 limited edition is Thai Chiang Mai x Killer Malawi F1.

I will be around to help in case of any doubt. Best wishes!

Hi Dubi.

Welcome to this thread. It's amazing that this is how you communicate with growers. I will definitely use your help and experience. I have also used Biobizz fertilizers for a long time. Also Canna and Advanced Nutrients. I still have purchased fertilizers in reserve and at the same time I switched to my fertilizers from a cow. And I had nice results with hybrids or sativ hybrids. I am very optimistic about this. Your sativas will love it.

But I will be careful. I prefer less fertilizer. I can always raise.
The third version of GT attracts me very much. I love huge cola.
The preliminary plan is to root the slices. Wait a week and switch to flower. Pot volume 6.5 liters. No pinch.
I look forward to further communication with you and all members here on the forum. Good luck.

Naturalgazda

Looking nice and healthy

Thanks, Thanks.......

The beasts are all growing. I'm adding a photo. I keep the substrate moist. Sometimes I mist them with a dew. And I also have a humidifier in the box. Sometimes it's on, sometimes it's off.

Attachments

• icmagg.jpg
    icmagg.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 51
  • icmaaaaaaag.jpg
    icmaaaaaaag.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 52
  • icm.jpg
    icm.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 59
  • icc.jpg
    icc.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 57

Naturalgazda

Golden Tiger-Ace Seeds

Golden Tiger-Ace Seeds

Glad you have had perfect germination rates Naturalgazda :yes:

Have a nice day Dubi. Yes, yes, all six seeds are ready for the race. I'm excited.

I marked the plants. The two pieces are the most vital. Probably male. We will see....

Attachments

• jk.jpg
    jk.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 47
  • fgfgf.jpg
    fgfgf.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 57
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 63

Naturalgazda

UP 8/18, 250W MH

UP 8/18, 250W MH

Hi hi growers.

All GTs are growing nicely. It looks promising. The third photo is my current crew. It's such cheaper genetics. I wanted to try it and compare it with the originals. I have it locked up. Jack Herer, Bubblegum, SSH ...

That's why I'm looking forward to the Golden Tiger and its devastating effects and big cola-hehe ........

---The photo rushed in the light. Sorry ..... haha

Attachments

• fdcd.jpg
    fdcd.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 54
  • dcfvgh.jpg
    dcfvgh.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 51
  • kuii.jpg
    kuii.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 58