What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Secret Valley Seeds

Has anybody tried Secret Valley Seeds? I have a Jamaican Grape strain looking good. I thought it was Jamaican x grape something, but it is actually Jamaican x grapefruit. I’ve heard Secret Valley was run by a lady that was maybe an ex of a Federation Seed owner? They have another strain called Northern Flame that also has interesting genetics of Thai, Hawaiian and something else. Are these seeds old or is Secret Valley still in production?

clearheaded

it did pop back up 4-5 years ago but now closed there homepage. i am sure germ will be fine if from a seedbank and werent sitting on the counter at a headshop.

alot of "grape" showed up to capitilize on the purps urkle fad of the early 2000s and there was several companies saying grape but was short for grapfruit in canada.. its a tried and true var and is still around so should say something..