What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Straight forward seedbank suggestions

good evening all

I ordered from Nirvana and liked how it was straightforward. Free shipping without tiered upcharges for stealth shipping etc

Who else are you using for seeds?

What's another direct seller like Nirvana?

Seems like spanish companies are often selling direct but shipping is a lot

thanks for your input

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
1. Ace Seeds. Full Stop. Dubi is doing god's work on cannabis genetics diversification and preservation.

All tied for 2nd place
Romulan Genetics (either through Ace or direct)
Katsu Seeds
Riotseeds

Most stuff that I live for right now you can't get breeder direct and I'm not sure the policy on recommending other seed banks on these forums so I won't.

Below is who's work I'm interested in right now with a side note of what strain/strains is catching my eye. Some of these may be breeder direct I'm not sure.

Mass Medical Strain: Star Pupil
Humboldt Seed Company: Freakshow
Old World Genetics: EVERYTHING
Second Generation Genetics: EVERYTHING

yardgrazer

If you're in the US and not in a huge rush, definitely Great Lakes Genetics. Awesome deals to be had when they're running their seemingly endlessly promo offers. Doesn't accept electronic payment which slows things down a bit, and a very small operation which sometimes slows things down even more. Those two things aside I've been super happy in my dealings with them.

The other US bank people seem positive about is J B C. Can't say I've done any business with them. I believe they do accept some forms of electronic payment. Weird reason not to have turned to them, but I find their website visually overwhelming, whereas GLG is a chill visual experience. Also, GLG's BOGO deals and pricing often beat JBC out by a nose.

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
DC seed exchange has unique genetics you can't find everywhere else. I've been working with them here and there and always been pleased.