What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hawking says the Mayan calander explains all this

Cvh

Supermod
I'm still waiting for what was promised what would happen in 2012 with the Mayans...

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
That's just it, the 2012 calculation was an error. Hawkings sees it in the stars.

2020. See it clearly now LOL.

Gry

Am in the LA area and have been hearing large stuff for the past month or so several times a week.

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
I remember a toothless crackhead in Times Square telling me the end of the world is coming. And that was in 1980.

I'm over it.

No one knows the future. Not even Stephen Hawking.

-cap

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
The world, that still exists, is a much better place when you just ignore all the BS and worry about the things you, alone, can control.

-cap

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
The world, that still exists, is a much better place when you just ignore all the BS and worry about the things you, alone, can control.

-cap

that's right...i have much better things to do than get upset over what I can't control..

Like live and enjoy my life...

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Yeah, you guys are right. Stoopit calendar never did the Mayans any good anyhows. They died anyways. I wonder if they had cannabis? Priest high on Sativa, prepping the (ex)virgin for sacrifice.

WelderDan

Veteran
The Mayan calendar doesn't end. It repeats. Once it gets to the "end" it starts over.

The Long Count is an astronomical calendar which is used to track longer periods of time. The Maya called it the “universal cycle.” Each such cycle is calculated to be 2,880,000 days long (about 7885 solar years). The Mayans believed that the universe is destroyed and then recreated at the start of each universal cycle.

D

Deep State

Yeah, you guys are right. Stoopit calendar never did the Mayans any good anyhows. They died anyways. I wonder if they had cannabis? Priest high on Sativa, prepping the (ex)virgin for sacrifice.

They didn't pussyfoot around with herb, they preferred Ayahuasca me thinks?

Cvh

Supermod
^Mushrooms, Ayahuasca, Coca leaves,...etc.
They used several things. But herb was indeed not part of it.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Well, no weed sounds like a bad thing. That means no CBD. Ouch. those were some big rock buildings they made, musta hurt.