What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most blueberry smelling clone/strain

Gruru

Ive grown some of DJ's blueberry strains and others as well but never found one that really hit the mark of smelling like blueberrys strait on the nose .
Heard good things about Blueberry Muffin Humboldt Seed company there blueberry muffin no 4 clone , but no one i know has clones of it or if they do like some of the retail companys in the states wont ship it here .

Gruru

Thanks , great thread
I was looking for https://www.hendrx.farm/blueberry-muffin-4-clones/ this blueberry muffin clone if anyone has it , but now id also like some bluedigiberry seeds from VerdantGreen Seeds. I wonder if anyone has any left they would sell

Running some Macstomper right now , ill make a grow thread on em
photo.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Check seedbay...

My favorite blueberry is Chili_Berksters Digital Berry. It just rocks. Been in love with it for over a decade now.

dank.Frank

Happy Times

One that I thought smelled really nice was CrossWalker, a friend had bought some cuts of it in CO, maybe 2015ish

Wendull C.

Veteran
If you can find old blue moonshine seeds, they are blueberry hash beyond belief. They could easily pass for muffins or other deserts.

Gruru

I just got 2 pcks of the digiberry f2's
will do a nice grow log here with them , out of 20 plants im sure to find that winner

Mr Jay

Veteran
Hands down the most blueberry strain I have ever smelled in my life was Highrise seeds MOB S1 (Maine's Own Blueberry)

Krk selfed a MOB cutting from the lakes region and it popped out a few phenotypes. All of them smelled berry, but the deep purple one had the strongest berry smell to her.

I was growing them in a greenhouse in my backyard in Portland in 2014. One morning about halfway through flower I was working on the girls when I suddenly smelled a fresh blueberry pie baking! When I went back inside I asked my wife when we would be having pie and she looked at me exactly like the weirdo I was being. Turns out it was the plant.

I've never found anything since that can compare to that smell. It was mouth watering and intoxicating.

G

growhigh1233

dutch passion regulars have some real winners .............but your gonna need to do 50 plus seeds of em to guarantee a winner lol.....thats the nature of the beast

Gruru

dutch passion regulars have some real winners .............but your gonna need to do 50 plus seeds of em to guarantee a winner lol.....thats the nature of the beast

I might end up getting some , well see how these blue digiberry's turn out , got 20 seeds to look though

Latest posts

Latest posts