Veteran
Hi everyone,

This spring, I'll be growing the following:

- Killer A5
- Oaxaca x Panama
- Panama x Malawi fem
- Tikal (Peach pheno)
- Zamaldelica (Zamal/Thai pheno)

I transplanted only Panama x Malawi in big pot hoping she catches up (clone was made later) before I transplant the other ones.

They will be grown under 600W MH/HPS (Adjust-a-Wing Avenger) in 26 l/7 US gal smartpots.

I will be feeding them with Biotabs full line comprised of:

- Bacterias including 6 strains of bacillus, trichoderma fungi and actinomycete
- Mycorrhiza spores from 9 different strains: Glomus claroideus, Glomus etunicatum, Glomus clarum, Glomus sp., Glomus microaggregatum, Glomus intraradices, Glomus mosseae, Glomus geosporum and Entrophospora colombiana genus
- Rich humus produced from partially decomposed juiced grapes contraining large quantity of bacteria, as well as silicon and fluvic acid (NPK 3-1-2)
- Fertilizer at transplant composed of alfalfa meal, mixed molasses, kali vinasse, silicon oxide and rock dust as a basis for available micronutrients (NPK 5-1-5 + balanced quantities of Zn, Cu, Ca, Mn, Mg, S, Si and Fe).
- Slow releasing tablets composed of slow-acting nitrogen, natural humic acids and beneficial soil bacteria (NPK 15-7-8)

For the hungry ones, I'll add also PK compost tee which contains a mixture of extremely concentrated organic compost, bat guano, bugshit, kelp, P releasing bacteria and K mobilising bacteria.

Pictures album

Updates log
Update 1 (2020/03/03) - Transplant
Update 2 (2020/03/12) - Day before flowering

Update 3 (2020/04/05) - Flowering week 4
Update 4 (2020/04/22) - Flowering week 6
Update 5 (2020/05/18) - Flowering week 10
Update 6 (2020/06/04) - Flowering week 12
Update 7 (2020/06/07) - First harvests, Zamaldelica flowering week
Update 8 (2020/06/20) - Zameldelica last day and harvest, other in jar curing

Killer A5
picture.php

Oaxaca x Panama
picture.php

Panama x Malawi
picture.php

Tikal #1
picture.php

Tikal #2
picture.php

Ben

Last edited:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Looking great. Don’t know much about the Biotab line, but interested to see how it works as an all in feed schedule.

BenoitV1984

Veteran
It's the same as I have been using for the last 2 years :)

Only the compost tee I got recently. I tried it on the the Green Haze x Malawi, was too much. But I feel like Killer A5, Panama x Malawi and Tikal's will make good use of it. Not so sure about feeding Oaxaca x Panama though.

BenoitV1984

Veteran
I hope so :). Feel like while Panama x Malawi catches up, other could grow too much and stretch like crazy. I guess I will prune them in the meantime.

I think I'll repot them all anyway, don't want to have them root bound in those 2.5 liters plastic containers...

Thanks for the kind words :)

Now back to trimming...

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Quick update. I transplanted the other to 26 litres smartpots to avoid root bounding.

I also lowered the bottom net so I can top Panama x Malawi already. Killer A5 and Tikal #1 were topped lower in the process. All but Killer A5 and Panama x Malawi got their secondary branches topped as well.

Group shot

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Irie Benni! :)

Thanks for starting a grow diary with your new indoor adventure!
Glad to see you are growing pure sativa and sativa dom strains this round too.

Best wishes! :ying:

BenoitV1984

Veteran
What can I say, I love those sativa :)

I feel a freaking jungle incoming already, especially the back row...

4 different strains/5 plants in scrog, that'll be fun to manage... or not :biggrin:

BenoitV1984

Veteran
So feel like those ladies wants to flower, will flip tomorrow. There might a boy in there though (cut of Bangi Haze x Ethiopian for sexing).

picture.php

picture.php

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Oaxaca x Panama

Removed a couple nodes and cut the top of the secondaries of the secondaries.

picture.php
picture.php

Panama x Malawi

Same as Killer A5, kept the 4 stronger ones and topped them.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Same as Oaxaca x Panama, removed a few nodes and topped the secondaries of the secondaries.

Tikal #1

picture.php
picture.php

Tikal #2

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Sorry for the late update, I've been lazy playing video games and smoking Haze...

Starting fourth week of flowering now. Maybe I could start PK compost tee on all of them but Oaxaca x Panama.

Group shot:

picture.php

Killer A5

Any early indication regarding phenotype?

picture.php

picture.php

Oaxaca x Panama

The smell I get from rubbing the stem is super nice. Thank you again Dubi for this gift!

picture.php

picture.php

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Panama x Malawi

picture.php

picture.php

Tikal's

Last one is second phenotype but sometime, I wonder if it's not Zamaldelica... Both Zamaldelica and Tikal's #2 mothers kinda looks the same and stem rub smell is close, which makes me think sometime that I might have fucked up the mother saving back when I got thrips on way or another... I guess I'll find out soon enough. Still have 6 seeds of Zamaldelica regular from 2016 in worst case scenario...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts