What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Michigan Clones

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
My take is with the USA breeders now, this is a resurgence in the US seed market.

Now that many states have legalized or made medical cannabis legal, a lot of the players are now out of the shadows.

I like a tried and true clone as much as the next guy but the seeds on the market now are legit.

When I started buying seeds, it was a lot more under the table, so to speak.

Speaking of Chem '91 and superior genetics, I ordered seeds from Lucky Dog Seed Co, which is run by Skunk VA.

Skunk VA was the keeper of the '91 quietly for years and years. I've been keeping an eye on his breeding projects for a few years now and I'm really impressed. He's a perfectionist and I know his seeds are top quality. I've seen some incredible grows of his seeds.

Lots of Chem '91 in his genetics, I want to buy them all. Duke Diamond (Dominion Seeds) and Skunk VA did some collaboration seed work that is intriguing, as well.

The next seed pack I'm buying for the old school genetics alone is Lucky Dog's "Hunza Valley 91" which is Skelly Hash Plant x Chemdog '91 bx3 male. I bet there's something special in there.

prune

Veteran
My take is with the USA breeders now, this is a resurgence in the US seed market.

Now that many states have legalized or made medical cannabis legal, a lot of the players are now out of the shadows.

I like a tried and true clone as much as the next guy but the seeds on the market now are legit.

When I started buying seeds, it was a lot more under the table, so to speak.

Speaking of Chem '91 and superior genetics, I ordered seeds from Lucky Dog Seed Co, which is run by Skunk VA.

Skunk VA was the keeper of the '91 quietly for years and years. I've been keeping an eye on his breeding projects for a few years now and I'm really impressed. He's a perfectionist and I know his seeds are top quality. I've seen some incredible grows of his seeds.

Lots of Chem '91 in his genetics, I want to buy them all. Duke Diamond (Dominion Seeds) and Skunk VA did some collaboration seed work that is intriguing, as well.

The next seed pack I'm buying for the old school genetics alone is Lucky Dog's "Hunza Valley 91" which is Skelly Hash Plant x Chemdog '91 bx3 male. I bet there's something special in there.

and this is why the lottery does so well, people just can't do the math...

Latest posts

Latest posts